Chapter 7: Sick obsession

"Kazumi, I have a feeling you're hiding something from me" Katakuri said as he walked with Kazumi through the gardens. Kazumi looked a little down.

"Yes, I am" Kazumi admitted. The two had been married for little over a month. Katakuri hummed and signaled Kazumi to continue.

"Ever since my parents announced my birth suiters from all over the world came to the palace and asked for my hand as soon as I would be of age" Katakuri looked a bit disgusted at the thought of an infant being betrothed to an older male.

"Of course my parents refused all of them, wanting me to marry somebody I loved or somebody that actually cared for me" Katakuri smiled underneath his scarf and Kazumi did to as he slid his small hand into Katakuri's bigger one.

"However when I grew older and reached the age of 16 there were still people after me, including a few very dangerous ones" Kazumi said and could feel goosebubs appearing on his skin as he shuddered at the thought of them.

"After a while those people slowly started to get reduced, most of them were apparently murdered or missing. That continued until there was only two left, but for some reason a good while back he had stopped proposing" Kazumi continued to explain with Katakuri hanging onto every word.

"The person that's still after me is cruell and sadistic. My parents thought about him and I marrying, but after getting several reports on the man, they refused him and when my parents recieved threats, they send back their own" Kazumi said holding onto Katakuri's hand tighter.

"The man... What's his name?" Ktakuri asked his voice lethal. Kazumi took a deep breath and spoke.

"Donquixote Doflamingo"

Kazumi shot up with sweat running down his face and his clothing stuck to his body. He looked around him frantically and saw that he was in a room with wooden walls and a dresser. The bed he was sitting on was quite uncomfortable.

Alarm bells immediately started to ring in his head and he sprung up and covered his belly with his arms protectively. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. That was until he heard that there was clearly a short fight going on, on the deck.

Kazumi got away from the door and tried to get into one of the corners. That was until the door was destroyed as the 'intern' slammed against the wall close to Kazumi. Kazumi let out a very 'manly' yelp and caught the attention of the pirate crew that took out the crew that were on this ship.

Kazumi recognized some of the pirates immediately and felt the need to hide himself even more, but there was nowhere to hide. The cook of the crew was swooning over Kazumi and Kazumi tried to crawl back a little.

An orange haired female wacked him over the head and told him to behave. She then sweetly smiled at Kazumi and walked a little closer to him.

"Are you alright?" She asked him. For a pirate she was quite nice. Kazumi nodded shakily and a black haired male walked forward with a big grin.

"Hi! My name's Luffy! What's yours? Shishishi!" Kazumi had already known his name, but the boy wasn't like he expected him to be.

"I'm Kazumi" Kazumi said and shakily stood up. A black haired lady and the orange haired lady helped him with it.

"What were you doing on this ship?" The orange haired lady asked as the males of the crew were either running around playing games, sleeping or knocked out.

"I wasn't on there willingly. I just want to go back home and make sure that my husband and unborn child are okay" Kazumi said rubbing his stomach and felt a kick against his hand, causing him to smile. The crew stopped what they were doing and blushed at the peaceful and beautiful looking Kazumi.

"That explains your belly! I could run a check-up!! I'm this crews doctor!" A reindeer said excited. I forgot to mention that Kazumi was brought over to The Thousand Sunny, by the crew. The cook had woken up again and wasted no time in making Kazumi and the females of the crew snacks and drinks.

"Really?! I would really appreciate it!" Kazumi grinned. The reindeer took his hand and gently took him to the ships infirmary.

"Oh, my name is Tony Tony Chopper! Please just call me Chopper" The reindeer said and Kazumi smiled at him.

"It's nice to meer you Chopper, I'm grateful that an adorable doctor, like you, is checking up on my child" Kazumi complimented. Chopper started to do a funny dance which caused Kazumi to giggle.

Anyways, Chopper told Kazumi to take off most part of his clothing in order to get better acces to Kazumi's stomach. Chopper did some check ups and told Kazumi the results.

"Kazumi-chan, your triplets are in perfect health!" Kazumi took a pause. TRIPLETS?!

"O-o-okay?" Kazumi said in question, not sure how to feel about the news of having triplets.

"Oh! They will be most likely born in about three weeks!" Chopper said excited. Kazumi smiled at him and petted his head.

"Thank you so much, Chopper! You're a great doctor!" Kazumi complimented and Chopper did the weird dance again. Kazumi smiled and slowly got up from the table and dressed himself.

"I will go now, I wanna see if I can take a bath and have some food, it feels like I haven't eaten in days" Kazumi said and waddled out of the infirmary.

When he looked down on the deck he saw the swordman lounging around, the girls sunbathing and the others fishing or playing. The door behind him then slammed open and the cook walked out holding platters with drinks and food.

"Oh~ Kazumi-chwan~ Why don't sit with Robin-chwan and Nami-swan~ And I'll serve you these snacks and drinks I made for you~" The cook said with hearts in his eyes. Kazumi nodded with a smile and tried to slowly make his way down. The girls greeted him and the orange haired one patted the sunbathing bed beside her.

Kazumi walked forward feeling most of the crews eyes on him. The two girls however gently smiled at him.

"Soooo... Who's the lucky man to have children with a beautiful girl such as yourself?" The orange one smirked not wanting to waste a good opportunity to talk about such acts. Kazumi smiled at the thought of Katakuri, but giggled at the fact that the crew still thought he was a girl.

"Well actually I'm a man" Kazumi said and everybody froze with shock and/or amazement.

"EEEEEHHHHH?!?!?!?"

My beautiful wife (Katakuri x male oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara