Chapter 12: Wedding bells

"Why do you get to marry him?!" Daifuku asked in annoyance. While Oven silently agreed, the other brothers made their complains quite loudly. Katakuri sat crossed legged on the couch opposite to his opponents.

"Because I asked mama first and because I'm the strongest out of all of us, unless you forgot that?" Katakuri threatened. His brothers glared at him, except for Perospero and Oven, who knew that they couldn't win against him even if they tried.

"You can at least share him!" Cracker said glaring daggers at Katakuri, who simply glared back. Kazumi on the other hand accepted Katakuri's marriage proposal. Even though he didn't know him for long, he felt that this was the right decision.

"I am not going to share him, I highly doubt you could convince Kazumi, his parents and mama to cancel the wedding, purely because you want him for your own needs" Katakuri growled out, making a few of the somewhat younger siblings gulp nervously.

"Kazumi, are you sure you want to marry him?" Kazumi's father asked worriedly as he watched Kazumi getting dragged away by his mother to try on another dress and quickly followed after them.

"Yes, otherwise we wouldn't be standing in this shop right now and I wouldn't be escorted by you down the aisle next week" Kazumi said, stating the obvious. His father was about to ask another question, but Kazumi was put in a changing room along with about nine 'dresses' and helpers. Kazumi's mother and father, who I should probably introduce, took a seat on one the many couches in the boutique.

"Norah, do you think we can trust him with our only child?" The king asked his wife worriedly. Norah, the queen and Kazumi's mother, grabbed his hand gently and squeezed it a little.

"If he didn't he would've told us already, don't you think so, Kao?" Norah asked in return. Kao, the king and Kazumi's father, furrowed his brow a little, but nodded realizing that his dear beloved wife was right. At that exact moment the changing room opened and Kazumi stepped out in a beautiful 'dress'.
(choose whichever you like)

"You look stunning! If Katakuri hadn't completely fallen for you, he will now!" Norah said excited

"You look stunning! If Katakuri hadn't completely fallen for you, he will now!" Norah said excited. Kao was amazed at how his son looked and was actually very proud of him.

"He better treat you right or else I will personally take care of that entire family" Kao growled out. Kazumi and Norah burst out in laughter at Kao's overprotectiveness.

"Dad, I'm sure he will. Besides I doubt he will mistreat me, seeing as you two are the most fearfull parents ever" Kazumi said with a grin. What non of them were aware of was that Big Mom had send spies in order to make sure that the Leone family wasn't going to betray them.

Time skip~~

"I didn't think I'd be this nervous" Kazumi said shaking as he stood in front of the doors that would open any minute now and lead straight to the aisle.

Big Mom didn't want the wedding to be to special, seeing as she only aloud Kazumi to marry Katakuri for the alliance. Luckily, Norah managed to arrange that the wedding would be on Kazumi's home island, Opia.

Norah giggled and perfected the last wrinkel on Kazumi's 'dress'. Kao was standing next to Kazumi waiting to escort Kazumi down the aisle.

"Awww, my little baby is all grown up now" Norah said. Kazumi blushed a little embarrassed as his father laughed loudly.

"Mom, I'm already 24, I'm not a baby anymore" Kazumi whined, but it was ignored as Kazumi and his father were signaled that the ceremony was about to begin. Norah smiled and kissed her sons forhead, before going to the other entrance and waiting in one of the seats.

The music began to play and the doors opened. Kazumi had never felt his heart thumping as loudly in his ears as it did now. Katakuri was standing there, in a full suit and his siblings, well a few of them, mostly the young ones, were sitting in a few of the chairs. Watching amazed as Kazumi was elegantly escored down the aisle.

Kao gave Katakuri a glare as he let go of Kazumi to hand him over. Kazumi held Katakuri's hands. Katakuri was sadly wearing a scarf, but if he didn't Kazumi could see his nervous, yet overjoyed smile.

Both of them didn't hear anything the priest said, except for two sentences.

"Do you, Leone Amira Kazumi take Charlotte Katakuri as your husband, in both good and bad?" The priest asked. Kazumi smiled and nodded, whilst saying 'I do'. Katakuri smiled even more underneath his scarf.

"And do you Charlotte Katakuri take Leone Amira Kazumi as your wife, in both good and bad?" The priest asked.

"I do" Katakuri said in his usual monotone voice, but deep inside both Katakuri and Kazumi knew that Katakuri meant to say it with more emotion.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" The priest said and while Katakuri leaned down, Kazumi leaned up. Sadly they had to kiss through Katakuri's scarf, but at least they were married now.

Katakuri and Kazumi walked down the aisle again. Passing by the people that were invited, including Kazumi's grandparents and Big Mom herself, who was already busy eating cupcakes.

Once outside there was a carriage waiting for them. Kazumi and Katakuri shared a look, but they rather not face Norah's wrath later so they got in, with Katakuri helping Kazumi board it.

"You look beautiful" Katakuri said and Kazumi blushed with a large smile on his face.

"Thank you, you look handsome, dear husband" Kazumi said. Katakuri grinned, which Kazumi could see, because Katakuri had lowered his scarf.

"I do have to admit you look absolutely stunning, I am the happiest person alive right now" Katakuri said and shared a passionate kiss.

"I hope we can stay together until time robs us from each other" Kazumi said quietly. Katakuri gently held his hand and squeezed it a little.

"I hope so too, let's hope we have enough time together to watch our children grow" Katakuri said and Kazumi smiled at the tought of having children.

"Perhaps even grandchildren" Katakuri nodded and the rest of the ride was quite quiet, the two silently exchanged kisses until the carriage finally stopped and they had arrived at their destination. Home.