REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING

Start from the beginning

Y/n whispered into Izumi's ear.

Y/n (Whispering): Told you that you don't have to worry...

She blushed when she felt Y/n's breath by her ear and hearing such a low, but calming voice from him, causing her face to blush and her heart to beat fast again.

Aizawa then forms a creepy smile on his face.

Aizawa: It was a rational deception to draw out your potential of your Quirks...

Ryujin could only smirk after hearing this.

Ryujin: You conniving bastard...

Izumi/Ochako/Iida: Huh?!

Pony tailed, black haired girl: Of course it was a lie... It should've been obvious if you actually thought about it throughly...

Y/n was happy to had found someone who is actually smart above others, well except for him.

Y/n: Thank goodness there was someone else here who's smart... thank you for saying that uh?..

Momo: My name is Momo Yaoyoruzo, you can call me Momo, it's nice to meet you Build...

She then presented her hand, which Y/n took as a sign to shake.

Y/n: Ok Momo and please call me Y/n...

Y/n then smiled at her which caused her to blush for a split second until Ryujin walked up to her, which she then returned to her senses.

Ryujin: So you were the one who beat me to second place... the name's Ryujin, nice to meet you Yaoyoruzo...

Momo: You too Mizuchi...

Once finishing introducing themselves to one another, they turned back to the class, only to find everyone still shocked from Aizawa's lie.

Girl with earphone jacks/Purple hair ball kid/Blonde lightning kid: I didn't notice...

Guy with round arms: That was a little nerve-wracking, right?...

Red haired kid: Even so, I'll take up any challenge, anytime!..

Ryujin: If your manly enough, go for it...

Red haired kid:... Yeah, never mind.

Aizawa: With that, we're finished here... There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom... so when you get back, go over them.

Aizawa then walks up to Izumi.

Aizawa: Midoriya... have the old lady fix up your finger in the nurse's office... Tomorrow will be packed with even more difficult tests... prepare yourself....

Y/n: Can I go with her, Mr Aizawa...

Aizawa: Fine, but you two get back to the classroom as soon as she's fixed up...