The Real Truth

Hey guys Chapter 80! Yay! And 24k yay! and me uploading again Yay!
And that's it I hope you all have a great day.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of View
"A what?" I heard Alex day. Demon Steve looked at me and smiled.
"T...that's what they c..called you e..earlier Sabre." They called me that in front of him great. I saw Time Steve go in front of me.
"I won't let you Demon Steve." Anyone else who knew who I was nodded with agreement.
"You don't have that much of a choice."
"What do you mean by Code Jumper?" Elemental Steve asked.
"They don't know? I guess you don't trust them any more then you trust me." I knew the others were mad at me. I can't explain this to them right now though.
"He trusts us well and fully." The Overseer said and Demon Steve smirked.
"Are you sure? Then why hasn't he told you that he is a Code Jumper. The most powerful thing in the universes." Shock I could feel their shock. Why did this happen now? I knew it would eventually. Just why did it have to happen now.
"He is just a Player. Nothing else!" Blue Steve said. Light Steve agreed.
"Their are no other people rather then Steves and Players."
"That is where you are wrong. Code Jumpers have been long forgotten because of their lack of numbers. I think Sabre is the last one." I knew that was true. I never found another Code Jumper. I suddenly felt lighting strike on me as I was suddenly teleport in front of everyone and Demon Steve grabbed me. I struggled and couldn't get out of his tight grip.
"Let go of him Demon Steve." The Guardian said stepping forward. I shook my head.
"I just thought you would like to see what I saw." He pulled my hood down. I looked down and shut my eyes closed. No way I was going to show them what I am. Not like this. Not forced.
"What are you doing?" Alex asked.
"You have wondered as much as everyone else. Why does Sabre where this stupid blindfold. Why is it when he died he had his memories. Why is it that you heard his voice glitch. Why has he been suffering since the Illusion broke. Don't you want to know?" I continued to struggle. I heard footsteps but I suddenly felt the cold blade on my throat. The footsteps stopped.
"I am not afraid of death. Your threats don't scare me!"
"Oh, but it scares your friends. You are scared about what will happen once you leave this world. Like you always do." I waited for some to respond. I waited and waited until I finally heard someone speak.
"Can you show us?" Alex asked. Probably saying that to both of us. I wanted to say no, but he pulled off my blindfold. I kept my eyes shut.
"Open your eyes Sabre, do it before I take your code from you." No one said anything to disagree or agree. I knew it was going to go to think sooner or later. I just didn't want it to be like this. I slowly opens my eyes and no longer struggled to get out his his grip.
Blue Steve, The Overseer, Ghost Steve, and Light Steve has shocked expression with a mix of either fear or confusion. Elemental Steve has a look of shock and what looked liked disgust and anger. Alex was just pure anger. Galaxy Steve, Rainbow Steve, and the Guardian had a look of pain and worry for me. Time Steve if I could see his face would probably be worry and anger. Worry for me and anger at Demon Steve. It took me a while to get out of my shock. Their faces forever engraved into my mind. I lowered my head so I couldn't see their faces. I couldn't control my next words.
"I'm sorry... Please forgive me..." Was all I could mutter out. I couldn't feel anything else. I felt like a empty shell with no emotion. I heard Demon Steve laughs at this.
"If I knew how much this would of effected everyone I would of done this a lot sooner." He laughing grew louder. I felt his hand touch my right side of my head. I didn't react. What is their to react to?
"Goodbye Code Jumper. Your code is mine." I was ready for what he started to do next. I felt him take my code. I felt my energy drain from me a lot faster then I thought it would. I felt my legs give out the moment a heavy amount of Lighting strikes Demon Steve. He let go of me and stopped taking my Code as I fell to the ground weak and tired. He fell back from the pain.
"I guess it's enough. I will come back when I need more of your Code. The next time you see me it will be the last time." Lighting continued to strike on him until he left. Once the thunder died down I saw Time Steve, Rainbow Steve, and The Guardian run up to me. I could see my blindfold laying on the ground in front of me.
"Sabre? Are you okay?" Time Steve went down to me level. He looked at me then shook his own head.
"How bad is it..." I asked tiredly. I tried to stand or simply sit up, but I couldn't. Time Steve helped me up. He gave me my blindfold and put it around my eyes again. I felt myself relax a little.
"I am sorry I could not attack him sooner Sabre. It was only then I could hurt him without greatly injuring you."
"It's okay Guardian..."
"I tired summing lighting on him the moment he grabbed you, but I couldn't." Rainbow Steve said sadly.
"Don't feel bad is not your fault Rainbow Steve." Time Steve and Rainbow Steve helped me stand up.
"It is not your fault. I am the only one who can hurt him Rainbow Steve."
"You won't now Guardian.... he is to strong..."
"Looks like we just need you to get stronger then right?"
"Yes Rainbow Steve. First we need to get Sabre somewhere else." I tried to say something, but I felt too tired. They noticed how even with their help I was getting slower with each step I tried to take.
"Sabre? Are you still with us?" Time Steve asked. I weakly nodded. I soon couldn't move a muscle. I felt Time Steve and Rainbow shift to me adding more weight to them. The set me down supporting me to sit up with them. I can't believe I have to be so weak in front of them. It's the side of me I never wanted them to see. I was having a hard time keeping myself awake now.
"I'll bring him inside so he can rest. I'll come back when we explain to the others what is going on."
"What about his right eye?"
"You already saw it didn't you? It's completely black." I passed out before I could react.
————————————————————————
(Words 1196)