Player, Steve, and Code Jumper

Sabre's point of view
I looked up at the night sky. Galaxy Steve was trusting enough to let me stay with him in this area he cleared out. No trees were in the area and he had his little dirt house he asked if I wanted to use his bed tonight but I told him it would be alright.

I had to sleep like this a lot. I took out my journal something I have had for more than a few lifetimes. I wish I could talk about it but I just can't... I let what I know run through my head once again.

I am a Code Jumper. Someone different from a player and a Steve. Every time I die I get to go into a new world. I can never go back to the world I already lived in. I am probably the last of my kind from the fact that people try to use my kind to replicate my eternal life which always ends up destroying my code and killing me. I can look like anything I want but my eyes are always the same because as the saying goes. Eyes are the window to the soul.

I know I have powers but it doesn't mean I know how to use them. Any skills I have gained from other worlds stay with me. I do have an original world but everyone knows I am dead by now. I wish I could learn more about myself but I am always too busy helping others to figure it out myself. The only lucky ones to me are players.

Players have no abilities and can respawn in a world. They can look like anything and do whatever they want but are stuck in the world's rules. They just appear in a world and live in it. Once they die they lose all of their memories and go into the next or live in the world again. To them, their lives feel... pointless once they know they lose themselves with each new world they enter.

Another reason why they want my kinds of abilities. The only reason why I know this is because I have friends who had that happen before where the next world I went into they were there and didn't remember a single thing.
Steve's are the first people. They have heaven. The only people who are known to have powers that they can use.

Once they die they go to what I found out was the Spirit realm. They only get one life and what I learn one life is enough to remember. They created Players but they did not mean to create Code Jumpers. The bodies are strong but don't even know that there are other Steves or species. Well rather than me. They are considered a legend in every world I've lived in.

Everything I knew about the three types of people ran through my head. I need to forget about it. Not like anyone knows about it. Not like anyone would care. Not being able to sleep my mind went back to my first memories. My first life as becoming an assassin was forever bound to the fight between the Templars until I finally died from the war.

Not wanting to go back any farther into my thoughts I started to write about what happened that day just like I do every day since I learned how to, write.
————————————————————————
(Words 636) This chapter was mainly to clear things up about the begging about what Sabre is and what it means and to go into more detail into the story. I hope this chapter kind of made sense ask me questions if you want but some I can't answer because that would ruin the story I have planned out so far.