Facing the Facts

Oh god this was so funny and thank you guys for 14k...... Stop please stop...... This was done by RosslenAces so thank you for making my day. This was way to funny. Also sorry for not uploading. I got a bad headache of Thursday and fri-sat I was gone so today..... ship!
———————————————————————-
Sabre's point of view
"Sabre?" I heard someone say as I was let out of the machine. It was.... The Overseer? When did he get here?
"Overseer?" I stepped out of the machine. Feeling.... okay? I feel fine. Not bad. Not glitching just fine. I felt myself get wrapped in a hug.
"I heard the lighting and I came over to see this..."
"What happened? I thought I was...." I need to pretend to make it look like whoever was hooked into the machine summoned me here.
"Galaxy Steve used his powers to bring you back. I can't believe it worked though."
"Galaxy Steve?" I looked around a bit worried.
"Yup, I am over here~" I looked over to se Rainbow Steve supporting him. Looks like whatever he did made him lose a lot of energy. From the sound of his voice he is a bit loopy.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, he is okay. How do you feel?"
"I feel fine actually......" Rainbow Steve smiled at that. I wasn't glitching as bad as I was earlier.
"We have to go back to the town. Everyone is going to be.... I'm not sure actually."
"Yeah.... I would be surprised if someone didn't kill me."
"Figuratively."
"Do you need help Galaxy Steve?"
"We are good. It will just be a while until we get back." The Overseer led me back to the village. I am actually really nervous about this... I am really worried about Time Steve. I just.... he is.... never mind. We soon made it back to the village.
"Sabre? Sabre!" I felt Alex hug me after coming up to me.
"Yes, it's me. I am..." I felt her slap me.
"Ow..." I rubbed my face when she slapped me.
"dontyoudothattomeoranyoneelseagainoriwillkillyou." (Don't you do that to me or anyone else again or I will kill you.)
"Calm down. I am really sorry about that, but I couldn't let them get what they wanted."
"I will kill you."
"I would already be dead."
"How are you even back?!"
"Galaxy Steve, he brought me back... Some how...."
"Of course he did. That's why those two ran off after that. I think Elemental Steve is going to be more mad at you then I will."
"Why?"
"You put Time Steve in shock. He passed out." That hurt more than the slap Alex gave me I can't believe I made him....
"So... is he okay?"
"Yeah, he woke up a while ago."
"So I am going to die before I see him. Great."
"He isn't going to kill you."
"He probably will."
"Sabre? Light Steve it's Sabre!" I heard Blue Steve say as he saw me. Light Steve looked at us.
"Sabre?"
"Yes, it's really me." They both have me a hug.
"Your neck is it...."
"What's on my neck?"
"A scar... where you cut your neck."
"Oh.... didn't notice." Need to keep this act up. I already know Galaxy Steve and Rainbow Steve will.
"I would heal that for you..."
"Hey we will get your powers back."
"I hope so."
"Sabre? Your alive?" Elemental Steve. I looked at him. He was in pure shock.
"We saw you...."
"Galaxy Steve somehow brought me back. Don't ask me how. I just got here a few minutes ago."
"It's good that you aren't dead. I don't think you understood how much we needed you."
"I only help you guys plan things out."
"You do more then that Sabre."
"Where is Time Steve. I heard he didn't take it to well."
"He is inside. But first...." I was striked by lighting. I jumped back after I got hit.
"That's for scaring all of us to death."
"Your not the only one." I walked into the house I guessed Time Steve would be in. I closed the door behind me and saw him. He had his mask off and his face in his hands. I felt another jab of pain in my stomach.
"I know you want to help brother, but right now I really need to be...."
"I'm not Elemental Steve." He looked up at me I could tell he was crying. Another jab.... Why do I feel so bad. Especially with him.
"Sabre.... is it really you?"
"Yeah... it's me. I am so sorry if I knew you would be like this after. I wouldn't of...." He walked up to me. His grey eyes looking at me.
"Time Steve?"
I reached his hand to my neck tracing his fingers where the scar was. I felt myself relax. I'm not sure why though.
"What happened?" He asked knowing this want right. I was surprised and a little disappo.... he didn't hug me or anything like the others did.
"My code couldn't handle it. Instead of going to the next world I respawned. Galaxy Steve and Rainbow Steve found me. All my code was either broken or gone."
"Sabre can I....."
"Of course." He pulled my hood down and his hand through my hair. It felt good.... he took of my blindfold and looked at my eyes.
"Their....."
"Fixed. I know Galaxy Steve and Rainbow Steve put me in a machine to see if they could do anything with my code. It looks like Galaxy Steve fixed it for me."
"Yes.... but they are.... how do I put this... enchanting to look at." I felt my face heat up. No one has ever said anything like that to me. Especially about my eyes.
"T...thanks, but not important right now." I never stutter why am I so nervous.
"Sabre.... Can you promise me something?"
"Just depends on what it is."
"Never kill yourself for me or anyone else here again."
"I don't think I can."
"Just try at least?"
"Okay I'll try." I felt him hug me. It was such a relief to feel him hug me. I hugged him back.
"Thank you Sabre."
"Anything for you Time Steve. I really am sorry you had to see that."
"As long as it doesn't happen again I'll be fine."
"I will try my best." We let go of each other not realizing we were still hugging each other.
"I need to go back to the others. Check on Galaxy Steve. He is a bit loopy from fixing my code." I put my blindfold back on and went to open the door.
"Sabre can I ask you something really quick?"
"Of course."
"I get around this person.... I feel strange it's a lot like how I feel to my brother, but stronger. It makes me feel nervous and my heart jolts. Do you know what is wrong with me?"
"Nothing is wrong with you. It's just love." Saying that out loud gave me the realization of something. How I feel about Time Steve.... I was....
"Oh... romantically. That makes more sense."
"Who do you feel it to? If you don't mind me asking."
"You...." I felt my mind run with thoughts. My heart filled with emotions. I couldn't move.
"Sabre? Is that um okay?" I just said the only thing I could think of saying. The only real thought that was in me mind.
"I don't know...." I left the house without another word.
————————————————————————
(Words 1258) Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoyed it!