Who is First?

Hey Sky People! I hope you guys are liking the story so far. I really mean it. I've gotten a lot of support from you guys I say it helps me so much so many times because it's true. I hope you guys again like the new chapter also shout out to RosslenAces for the idea for a small ship action.
————————————————————————
Time Steve's Point of view
I waited until Sabre really feel asleep. I saw him pull out a sword for no reason. I waited a few more minutes then decided this would be the best time to do it.

I stopped him in time not wanting to wake him up. I went up to him and picked him up. I carried him to my bed and laid him on it putting a blanket over him. He still had his weapon in hand so I put I against the bed.

I released my magic on him he didn't move so that means he didn't feel the difference thankfully. I couldn't help but pull his hood down and put a hand through his hair.

My hand soon reached where is blindfold meets his face. I was tempted to take it off but he would definitely notice. Watching him sleep there made my heart beat faster.

I pulled my hand away and let out a sigh. I shouldn't feel this way to him or anyone and yet here I am in love with a player.

"Who would of thought? Time Steve?" I looked to see the Guardian. I guess I didn't notice he was still awake.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up? I can go now."

"No you did not. Just wanted to see what you were doing. It looks like a lot has happens between you two." He smiled a little.

"I rather not talk about it. No one knows about this."

"How you two are together?"

"No, I'm in love with him... I...."

"It is fine Time Steve. We all experience that feeling sooner or later in life. I must ask why Sabre?"

"I...I honestly do not know. I just realized about this a little bit before I was absorbed into Galaxy Steve." Sabre suddenly moves more a seconds I was worried that he was awake, but thankfully he didn't say anything.

"Do not worry I will not tell anyone about this, I will let you do that in your own time. You just need to figure this out for yourself." I nod thankful for his advice.

"You should rest now Guardian. I'll be back in the morning." The Guardain nodded then I left the house.

(Really though thanks for the idea Rosslen Aces)

Sabre's point of view
I woke up the next morning. I quickly realized I wasn't on the ground, but on the bed. Time Steve's bed. I sighed with embarrassment. Of course he did. On the side of the bed was my sword.
I got out making the bed then grabbed my sword putting it into my inventory. I looked out one of the windows to see that the snow rised quiet a bit, but from the sun that's outside it might melt a bit. I looked to the Guardian to find him still asleep.

The bandages that covered his wounds were now brown and white. I know a bit about bandages so I went to the chest that was near the bed and grabbed a roll of bandages.

With the Guardian still asleep I unwrapped his old ones. His wounds were not open thankfully. I started to wraps some of his wounds.

"Sabre?" I looked at him and sure enough he was awake.

"Don't move yet, I need to finish wrapping these up."

"I thought you said you do not know anything about healing?"

"I know how to wrap someone up." I quickly finished the bandages. I threw the old ones away.

"There, how does it feel?"

"Tight, but I guess that is the purpose." I didn't realize how he wasn't coughing until now.

That's good. I suddenly heard the door open to see everyone come inside. The Overseer, Galaxy Steve, Alex and Time Steve.

"I just did new bandages don't need to worry about that again unless they re-open."

"I thought you..."

"The Guardian already said that. I do know a few things." I told the Overseer. He nodded understanding what I meant by that. 

"So, Overseer told us what we missed last night."

"So, everyone is back?"

"Yeah, I do not know where they are though. From what Sabre has seen The Nightmare King is nearby."

"And if Nightmare Steve is nearby that means Dark Steve is close too. Dark Steve was created by Nightmare Steve."

"Is there anything you haven't told us? Anything useful?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I heard a few things, but I am not one-hundred percent sure, but I do know a few goals."

"Goals? What are they?"

"Each Steve has their own goal, the first one well, it is to rule over the Steve's."

"Do you know any Steve's who want this?"

"I don't know all of their names, the first I think is a yellow and red Steve.... the other two I know of is Void Steve and Origin Steve."

"The yellow and red Steve is Infinity Steve."

"Did Demon Steve day anything about what he wants?"

"No, he didn't say anything like that. At least from what I can understand from him."

"Okay then, what are the other goals?" Galaxy Steve asked probably already worried that Void Steve is coming back.

"The other one, It is about you Sabre." I waited for a response. Already have a idea in mind.
"They want to kill you, get there revenge. The ones who said this are Shadow, Nightmare, and Dark Steve. Anyone else didn't talk about what they really wanted."

"Not surprised. They are the ones I did kill. The other ones they died of other things."

"So who would attack first?"

"No idea, I don't think they were under strict instructions of what to do." Okay that could be a problem.

"Don't worry I defeated them before. Some of them will be easier than others but w...we can d...do this." My voice glitched again.

I need to think about that's more. No one seemed to notice or care. At least from what I can see.

"Are there any Steve's that would be a the biggest problem?"

"I think the biggest problem would either be Memory or Shadow Steve. They also effect me. Usually they can only effect you guys, but for some reason they also effect me." They seemed to calm down after me explaining this shouldn't cause to many problems.

We all started talking about what the next move should be. I just hope what I told them is true.
————————————————————————
(Words 1182) Hey guys again. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. The next chapter is going to be extra special. I know this chapter felt slow, but I wanted more of a break before the next Steve. Have a greasy day/night everyone!