Only a Moment

Okay before we start so far we have votes for ship.
1 doesn't want/care
1 TimexSabre
2 GalaxyxSabre
Just to tell you the scene with Galaxy Steve and Sabre. Galaxy Steve Just doesn't want to lose a another friend. Also..
THANK YOU for 1000 reads and 83 votes. The rest I have to say will be after the chapter.
————————————————————————
Sabre's Point of View
We soon got to the village. It took me a while to convince Galaxy Steve that I could walk on my own. I don't want to worry anyone else.

We got back to the village. Some of the Steve's where asking is what happened with the Steve. We told them we couldn't find him. Once we got to the Oversser we told him what really happen.

"So Plague Steve causes the sickness and now he has the power to start it again."

"Yes."

"He also took something from Sabre... it said it had some sort of Power..." Galaxy Steve said.

"I am very confused about it. Especially since Sabre doesn't have powers if his own." Time Steve replied. The Overseer looked at me then shook his head.

"Does anyone in the village know about this?"

"No, we just told them we couldn't find the Steve."

"Good we don't want anyone to panic. Sabre do you have any ideas on what to do?"

"No, I've meet Plague Steve before, but we've never actually defeated him. We just kicked him out of the Rainbow Town. Elemental Steve was the one to deal with him. He sent him outside of the timeline."

"Who is Elemental?" Alex asked.

"That's not important right now. First we need to figure out what he is going to do next." Galaxy Steve looked around for a second. They started to talk to each other but my mind wandered.

Plague Steve took my code right? That's the only thing he could of taken. He is going to use it somehow right? Okay what would be use it for. From what I know about Code Jumpers the main thing it does is let me remember my past life and have the abilities I gained in one world into the next.

If someone takes all of it then they have this power. Plague Steve didn't take all of it he only took it be accident. He is probably going to try and figure out what it is. I don't think he knows what a Code Jumper is... If he figure this out then he will steal the rest of my code, well energy...

"Sabre?" Galaxy Steve asked getting me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry just thinking about something Galaxy Steve." He nodded.

"Any ideas then?"

"No, not yet. Plague Steve is probably planning out a few things so he won't attack for a while. I'm going to go and try to think more about this." I went to the door and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Time Steve asked me.

"If you want too." He nodded then followed me out the door. I didn't care about where we were going I just needed to think.

"So you do this a lot then Sabre?" Time Steve asked me I forgot he was there for a few seconds.

"Yeah, it helps me think. We all do something that helps us think. Do you do anything?"

"I like to watch the world. If that is what you would call helping someone think."

"Well we all have our own ways." As we walked a thought came to my mind.

I don't feel the shocks of pain anymore when I had the sickness. Thinking about it I should really see how my eyes look. I can't do that since Time Steve is here though.

We stayed quiet for a while longer trying to keep my thoughts and idea I had as I walked but the more ideas get then the moment I realized the amount of flaws there are in the plan. I suddenly felt Time Steve put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

"Sabre... I've actually never got to say thank you for everything you've done for us."

"It's fine really, Usualy we are to busy trying to help everyone to actually-"

"I really mean it Sabre. You've done a lot for us..." we soon reached a river and we stopped walking. Time Steve sat down and I sat next to him.

Again more silence. I don't even realize how the sky was getting dark until now.

"There's something bothering you isn't their?"

"I mean of course there is Plague Steve and-"

"Not that, something else." He looked at me.

"You can tell me if you want. It seems fair that we should help you with your own problem." I felt myself smile, but they can't know. I've seen it before... I've felt it before...

"Thanks, but everything is okay, I mean it." Time Steve nodded.

"Just know we are here for you alright?"

"I already know." Time Steve looked up then stood up.

"It's getting late we should go."

"Yeah we probably should. I just need to do something really quickly you can go ahead I'll catch up." Time Steve looked like he was about to say something but then walked away. Once he was far enough away.

I went closer to the river as I untied my blindfold. I looked at my eyes in the water's reflection. I jumped back about a block and fell on my back. I stood back up looking at the water's reflection again.

My eyes... my left eye there was a small part that had no code there want that much code that was still whole. The rest of it was broken or just a gap.

"This is only getting worst. I don't think it's breaking anymore, but it doesn't look like it fixing itself either. The other part much be from what Plague Steve stole from me." Realizing I said it out loud I looked around and no one was there.

I put the blindfold back over my eyes. I looked back to see Time Steve wasn't to far from me.

"I'm coming!" I called out to him. He looked back and stoped waiting for me to catch up.

Time Steve's point of view
I waited for Sabre to walk away. Once he did I quietly walked back to at least get into ear shot of him. I waited until I heard him.

"This is only getting worst. I don't think it's breaking anymore, but it doesn't look like it's repeating itself either. The other part much be from what Plague Steve stole from me."
I knew Sabre was hiding something from us. Sabre knows a lot more about the situation then I thought. More than any of us thought. He didn't say anything else so I quickly ran until I felt like I was at a good distance. I slowed my pace.

"I'm coming!" I heard Sabre call out to me. I stoped and looked back at him. He ran to me then stopping once he was next to me.

"Sorry looks like it was nothing let's just go back now." I just nodded not sure of what to say to him. Then we walked back to the village.
————————————————————————
stevesagasabre there you go you wanted a father scene between Sabre and Time Steve. I hoped you like it. Now for a special thanks for all of the support I am going to give you a few hints about something important that will happen in the story.
1) I didn't add him for no reason.
2) The powers of fanfiction can bring back.
3) There are more choices of ships then you think.
Well there are your hints let's see if any of you figure it out. I won't do ships until I feel like enough people have voted so if you haven't please that would be great.
Hope you guys have a great day/night/evening/morning.
(Words 1340)