Wedding Day?

Narrator: Sophie's life is always so unfortunate. Everything bad that happens always happens at a special event. This is the story of Sophie's wedding day. You will like it (if you are SoKeefe).

The bells chimed, marking the first reception of Sophie's wedding day. Out in the hall, Sophie's palms were sweating crazily.

The sounds of the guest's laughter bounced off the walls. Sophie felt all nervous.

The grand doors flew open, revealing the beautiful bride on her wedding day. Sophie slowly walked up to the dais. I am not sure about all these wedding words

The spokesman marrying Sophie and her groom started. The entire room went quiet. 

"Ahem. Do you Fitzroy Avery Vacker, claim Sophie Elizabeth Foster as your lawfully? wedded wife?"

"I do." Sophie noticed that the man skipped all the vows and stuff. She grinned. Fitz must have really wanted to marry her.

"And do you, Sophie Elizabeth Foster, take Fitzroy Avery Vacker as your lawfully wedded husband?" seriously, how do you spell it?

"I d-" Sophie was cut off by a slamming of the door.

"I'm baaaaackk!" The haunting voice flowed past Sophie. She gritted her teeth.

Lady Gisela. 

Right when she thought she had gotten rid of her. Just like any movie villain. 

Sheeee'sss baaaaaaackkkkkk!

So fast Sophie couldn't react, Lady Gisela forced Fitz out the door.

"Fitzipoo!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Don't call me that," Fitz was dragged away.

"Do you want your last words to be that? Why not 'I love you?'" Lady Gisela smirked. Like mother, like son. Even if Keefe wasn't evil.

Keefe rushed up to the crying bride.

"Don't cry. We will get him back."

"No, no. It's not that. It's just that..." Sophie trailed off.

"Just that..." Keefe continued.

"Just that I don't love him!" Sophie wailed.

"It's oka- wait, what?" Keefe asked.

"I-i love you!" Sophie screamed. Loud enough for the entire audience to hear. Whispers broke out.

"Wow. Did not see that coming."

"OMG!"

What were they gossips? They were treating Keefe and her like characters in a story!

The spokesman went up to us.

"Do you want to get married?" he asked.

"Do you?" Sophie asked Keefe.

"Yes."

The wedding proceeded. It was so fun. Although there was an occasional shout from the audience.

"I'm not dead!"

"I'm still here." 

"Do you still want to marry me?"

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Still so oblivious Sophie. Although you are marrying Keefe. Soooo.

Sophie was so annoyed she ignored the awful voice and decided it was an audience member talking to Biana.

Sophie did all the bride stuff like toss the bouquet and eat cake. 

She had a happy ending. Well so far. 

Narrator: Although things happen, they still get a semi-good ending.