Hell no I'm not gonna stay inside. I tailed behind him. He heard my food steps behind, he looked at me then he rolled his eyes. He opened the door. He froze then he seethed. "What do you want?"

"I want to talk to Kai." I heard Aidens voice.

My heart skipped a beat.

Why is he here. I'm not ready. I'm not ready to see him.

"No."

"I wasn't asking." I heard a gun clicking. The fuck. I was still behind Dean. He was blocking my view.

Dean pulled up his gun too.

Dean bucked up, as Aiden walked while pointing the gun at Dean.

"What the hell." Was all I said. "Aiden lower your fuckin gun."

"Not until you talk to me."

"Not a chance." Dean seethed.

Ugh Dean is being over protective.

He pulled me behind him again, covering me from Aiden. Then Dean looked at me "take one step towards him and you're grounded."

I peeked over his shoulders. Out of nowhere I see Desmond and Dylan pointing the gun at us. Tyler and Matt were pointing their guns at Desmond and Dylan.

From where did they pop out.

I can't handle this anymore.

"Stooooooop." Everyone looked at me. "everyone just stop. No one is shooting anyone." I looked at everyone except Aiden cause I couldn't look at him, but I can feel him staring at me.

I looked at Dean "let them in."

He looked contemplated then tsks and lowered his gun. "Fine. Get the fuck in. All of you." I've never seen Dean this way.

He scares the shit out of me.

———————-

We went to the dining room. We all sat. I sat next to Dean. Tyler was sitting next to me and Matt was sitting the other side of Dean.

Infront of me was Aiden. Desmond on his right and Dylan on his left. The left the gun on the table. For all of us to see except Aiden.

Then Dean held his gun.

This is so weird. What the hell is this situation.

"Dean and Aiden I want you guys to solve your hatred towards each there. As what I know our parents used to be allies."

"No" "Never" Aiden and Dean said it at the same time.

Okay I'm done.

I stood up leaving the room. They were all about to stand up. "No. No no You guys are not leaving this room till you solve your fricken problems. I'm just tired of this. I'm going to my room." I walked towards the door. Aiden spoke "Kai I need to spea-" I cut him off "not until you solve your problem with Dean."He smirked. "Then, I will think about it." His smirk fell, probably from the death glare I gave him.

I left the room and shut the door. I heard them starting arguing.

I sighed. God they are handful.

I went back to my room, laid on the bed and closed my eyes. Soon I fell into a deep slumber.

—————

I felt someone was shaking me awake. "Kai wake up." They shook me again "what?" I opened my eyes I see Matt standing and looking at me with a smile "Did anything happened." I asked

"They sorted everything out. We're allies again." I smiled. That's good news. "thanks to you I guess."

"Plus I think you guys are gonna move out to the mafia house since you know who we are." I perked at that. "So you need to start packing your shit today. Plus, Aiden is waiting for you in the dining room."

I groaned "ugh. Fine"

I got up of the bed and walked behind Matt out of sudden he stopped and looked me in the eyes. "I didn't know you're screwing with Mafias. Let alone a mafia leader" He teased.

I groaned "MATT. I am not sleeping with him. He's an ass."

"You will sleep with him.... Soon" Matt grinning and winked at me. I groaned and smacked his head. "Awww... Angry sex works."

I waved my hands frantically "No, no no. We're not going to be having any angry sex or any kind of sex."

He took time to think. Then he said "but angry sex is the best sex. You'll definitely enjoy it."I stared at him horrified.

I just remembered. I actually agreed having sex with Aiden and I sounded like a girl. "Besides, you guys look great together."

I ignored him, as I passed him and walked down stairs. I saw Dean and Tyler were just sitting. Dean kept glancing at Dylan.

Wooow no way.

Is Dean? No. I smirked at that.

Desmond noticed me then he pointed at the dining room. Gesturing for me to walk in.

I took a breath.

Here we go.

••••••••••••••••

Here you go, another chapter