Crisis over!

The heroes had all arrived at Star Labs and changed into regular clothes. Barry stood with Kara and Oliver. Oliver smiled and took a sip of his drink. Barry smiled and said "you know you can't get drunk anymore right". Oliver sighed and said "I hate having these powers". Barry chuckled and said "no you don't" . Oliver smiled and said "no I don't, it sure will make crime fighting easier". Felicity shouted "which you won't be doing". Oliver smiled and said "which I won't be doing since I have a little girl to raise". Barry and Kara laughed. Oliver said "I'm going to go talk to Diggle and my wife". Barry nodded. Kara smiled and asked "how do you feel knowing your parents are alive again". Barry smiled and said "it's like flashpoint but not at the same time, I have all my friends here, it's all the same yet so different at the same time but I'm glad, and we live on the same earth now which I'm happy about". Kara smiled and replied "yeah I'm happy about that too, we can hang out more". Barry smiled more and said "yeah we can" . Kara said "there is something we need to talk about". Barry smiled and nodded. Kara asked "what are we, as in, relationship wise". Barry smiled more and asked "do you want to go on a date with me, Kara". Kara smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Barry placed his hands on Kara's waist. Kara softly said "I do". Barry leaned down and placed his lips softly on hers. Kara kissed back immediately and smiled. Cisco exclaimed, "Bro, about time". Barry and Kara pulled away with red faces. Cisco said, "sorry, I'm just excited for you". Barry chuckled. Kara smiled and asked, "so what is next for Barry Allen". Barry smiled and said "I'm not sure, I mean Bloodwork was our big bad, we beat him before the crisis, I have nothing to really do now". Kara smiled and said "well if you want, if Leviathan is still a threat on this earth, you can help me". Barry smiled and said "our first threat as a couple". Kara smiled and said "yeah". She then gasped and said "we need to go on a date at some point". Barry smiled and asked "how about this Friday at 7". Kara smiled and said "sounds good, I can't wait". Barry smiled more and pecked her on the lips. He said "come on, let's go talk to my parents". Kara nodded and took Barry's hand. She smiled and said "they should know about us, if they didn't see us you know.... Kissing" . Barry nodded and the two walked hand in hand over to where Barry's parents stood.

Nora smiled at the two. She hugged them both and said "I'm so happy for you two". Henry chuckled and said "about time son". Barry's face turned red. Nora slapped Henry's arm. Henry said "I mean  I'm happy for you both as well". He gave the couple a hug. Barry said "thank you mum, thanks dad". Nora smiled more and said "are you staying over tonight". Barry smiled at Kara. Kara nodded and said "yeah". Barry said "I have something to set up tomorrow morning, I will show it off tomorrow afternoon". Kara smiled and asked "does it involve the other heroes". Barry nodded and said "I told Oliver, Clark, Sara, Kate, and J'onn to meet us here tomorrow". Kara nodded and said "can you give me a hint". Barry smiled and said "nope". Kara pouted and said "pretty please". Barry chuckled and said "Kara, I will show you tomorrow, it's not long to wait". Kara smiled and said "fine, but it better be worth it". Barry smiled from ear to ear and said "it will be Kara, I have a feeling that you will love it". Kara smiled more and said "I know Barry". 

Henry drove Barry, Kara and Nora to the house. Nora smiled and said "I will get started on dinner, you two just relax". Henry smiled and said "yeah, just relax son, you two deserve a rest". Barry smiled as Kara dragged him over to the living room. The two sat down on the couch. Kara snuggled into Barry as he wrapped an arm around her. Barry smiled and said "we have nice weather, I was thinking, we could go out tonight and stargaze". Kara smiled more and softly said "I would love to Barry". Barry nodded and replied "I'm glad". Kara asked "will you be coming with me to National City". Barry smiled and said "well, I mean it's to early for us to move on together". Kara smiled and said "I know". Barry said "I can stay in Central City, and I will visit you everyday, and if you ever need me, just call, and then when the time comes, I will move to National City to be with you day and night". Kara smiled and replied "I can't wait for that day, are you sure you want to move to National City, I could move here". Barry said "yeah, I'm sure Kara" . Kara softly said "ok, well, we can decide when the time comes, if you still want to move to National City ". Barry nodded and smiled.

Nora smiled at the two and said "dinner is ready". Barry smiled and replied "thanks mum". Nora smiled more and said "you are welcome Barry" . Barry and Kara sat next to each other at the dinner table. Barry began eating his food. Henry chuckled and asked "so when are we getting a wedding invite or a grandchild" . Barry began choking on his food. Henry burst out laughing as Nora slapped his arm. Barry coughed. Kara asked "are you ok Barry" . Barry nodded and said "dad, I think we can wait maybe a year or two". Henry chuckled and nodded. Kara smiled from ear to ear as she began eating. 

Barry and Kara were doing the dishes when Kara asked "you want to Marry me in the future". Barry smiled and said "I can see us getting married, I want that future". Kara smiled and replied "me too Barry" . Barry smiled and handed Kara a plate to dry off. He smiled and said "there's only one more, I've got it, can you go get us a couple blankets to lie on outside". Kara nodded and kissed his cheek before going for blankets.

That night, Barry and Kara lay outside in the garden looking up to the night sky. Kara shivered causing Barry to chuckle a little. He shifted over and wrapped an arm around Kara. Kara smiled and rested her head on Barry's chest and listened to his heart beat as she gazed at the stars. She softly said "they're so beautiful". Barry smiled and replied "yes they are". Kara giggled and asked "no cheesy line". Barry chuckled and said "but they aren't as beautiful as you" . Kara smiled and pecked him on the lips. Barry let out a sigh of contentment. Kara asked "what are we gonna do about beds tonight". Barry said "simple, you have the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" . Kara asked "are you sure, I mean, I can have the couch Barry". Barry nodded and said "I'm sure Kara, have the bed, it's one night then we will be both going to our own houses". Kara smiled and said "ok Bar, if you insist" . Barry chuckled and replied "how did I get so lucky". Kara said "Barry, if anyone is the lucky one, it would be me, any girl would be lucky to have you". Barry smiled from ear to ear and said "thanks Kara but to be fair, I have died twice in the past year alone, and I got to come back and be with an amazing woman". Kara giggled and said "as long as you don't make it a third time". Barry nodded and replied "I won't, I promise". Kara smiled and yawned. Barry chuckled and said "I guess it's time for bed". Kara nodded and said "guess so". Barry stood up and offered his hand to Kara. Kara took it and was helped to her feet by Barry. Barry lifted up the covers they lay on and walked into the house with Kara. The two stood at the bottom of the stairs. Barry kissed Kara and said "goodnight Kar, I'll see you in the morning". Kara  replied "night Barry, have a good sleep". Barry smiled at Kara and headed over to the couch and lay down. Kara headed upstairs, She quickly got changed into pyjamas that she had brought over and climbed under covers. Both Barry and Kara fell asleep with massive smiles on their faces, thinking about  each other.