Earth 96!

Barry exited the breach and put Clark and Oliver down. They looked around the bright looking city of Metropolis. Barry smiled as he took it all in. Oliver said "ok, let's get changed and start looking around". Barry nodded. His suit retracted into a gold ring with the Flash emblem on it. He was wearing a checked shirt, jeans and some trainers. Clark flew away and returned in a nice suit and tie. Oliver came out of an alley way after getting changed into a simple shirt, jumper and jeans. Barry and Clark smiled at him. Oliver sighed and said "I can't change fast, can we just go". Barry chuckled and said "sure, we'll start with the Daily Planet, do you think you can keep up". Oliver said "I swear to God, if you joke about me being slower than you two again, I'm putting an arrow in you". Barry chuckled and replied, "you can certainly try, but I think an arrow would be too.... Slow". Clark tried to hold in a laugh but couldn't" . Oliver smiled and shook his head as he walked off.

Barry and Clark caught up with Oliver. Oliver asked "so you have a daughter". Clark added "with the doppelganger of my cousin". Barry nodded and smiled a little. He said "I'm sorry if I make it hard for you two, I mean I don't know how similar I am to your Barry". Oliver nodded and said "you are pretty similar, just older". Barry nodded and said "Nora was born ten years before my Kara.... It was hard for her, and me, I gave up being a hero for a while, I just wanted Nora to be safe, so when she started properly developing her powers, I made sure that she could use them, I became the Flash again afterwards, me and Nora helped people on my earth, Nora decided to move to another earth a little while ago, she has friends there, my Kara was a lot like your Kara, she was always so cheery, I miss my Kara, we actually got married a year after we started dating, it was so nice". Oliver smiled and said "I kept telling my Barry to tell her how he felt since last year, He wanted to but just everything happened, with Cicada, his daughter coming back to meet him because he supposedly vanished during this crisis, the future changed however so she was erased from the timeline, probably because the crisis came earlier than it was meant to and then I heard about this Bloodwork". Barry chuckled and said "Ramsey Russo, that's if it's the same guy who became Bloodwork" . Clark smiled and said "I still find this whole multiverse thing  confusing". Barry said "the Clark I know is the exact same way". Oliver asked "so is it the big building there we are heading to". Barry nodded and said "that's the one".

The three arrived at the Daily Planet and entered the building. Clark said "I'll talk to the receptionist". Barry nodded and sat down on a couch in the lobby. Oliver took a seat as well. Barry asked "so how did the timeline change then". Oliver said "uh, Barry told me something along the lines of Thawne manipulated his daughter into changing the past, creating an easier Cicada to beat which freed Thawne in the future". Barry sighed and said "so Thawne is on your earth as well". Oliver nodded and said "he's been a pain to all of us". Barry nodded and said "my Thawne is dead, like permanently, He created too much time remnants and messed with the timeline too much, this thing called Black Flash hunted him and killed him". Oliver nodded and said "same thing happened to a time remnant of Thawne according to Sara". Barry chuckled. Clark came back over and said "right, we can go up".

The three entered the elevator. Barry smiled and said "taking the stairs would be faster". Oliver said "seriously, I swear if you make another joke about being fast, I'm going to put an arrow  you Barry". Barry smiled and said "the Oliver I knew was so much happier than you are, pity that He was an overweight furniture salesman". Clark burst out laughing and asked "really". Barry nodded and laughed as well. Oliver said "I find that hard to believe". Barry smiled and said "believe it Oliver, it's not on every earth that you end up on that island". Oliver nodded and exited the elevator. Barry and Clark exited after him with a massive smile.

Barry walked over to an office and knocked on the door. A man shouted "come in". Barry, Oliver and Clark entered the office. A man who looked a lot like Ray Palmer sat at a desk. Oliver asked "Ray". Barry nudged Oliver and said "nice to meet you Mr Kent, my name is Barry Allen". Mr Kent smiled and said "nice to meet you three gentlemen, how may I help you". Barry said "the red skies outside, it's an Anti Matter wave heading for this earth, it's going to be destroyed". Mr Kent asked "why are you telling me this" . Barry said "because you are apparently a thing called a Paragon, you are one of seven that will be able to help prevent the end of all worlds" . Mr Kent stood up and asked, "why should I believe you". Clark noticed a bunch of plaques on the wall. He asked "what is all this". Mr Kent sighed and said "a um reject from Gotham thought he would play what he called a practical joke on us, lots died, including my wife". Barry said "I'm sorry about that, I really am, my wife was killed too but we need to go, you need to trust us". Mr Kent nodded. He sped away and returned in his suit. It was similar to Clark's but instead of the yellow on the house of El symbol, it was black. Clark sped away and returned in his suit. Barry sped into his suit after it came out of his ring. Oliver sighed and asked "seriously". Barry smiled and said "Sorry about this". Barry sped and changed Oliver into his suit. Oliver pointed at Barry and said "never do that again". Barry raised his hands and said "sorry, maybe if we get you to control your speed then I won't have too". Oliver shook his head.

Suddenly Lex Luthor appeared holding the book of destiny. Clark said "Luthor, I thought you were dead". Barry and Oliver looked confused. Luthor smiled and said "the Monitor gave me a second chance I guess you could say". He smiled at Mr Kent and said "I was going to use the book to kill you but I think it would be much better to have one Superman, kill the other". Mr Kent groaned and put his hand on his head as he stumbled a little. Clark asked "Clark are you ok". Mr Kent looked at Clark and flew at him. The two smashed through the wall outside. Barry sighed and said "nothing can ever be easy, can it". He punched Luthor across the face knocking him out and then sped away to help Clark. Oliver drew his bow and aimed it at Luthor after he kicked the book away.

Barry watched as Clark and Mr Kent fought each other in the sky. Barry saw that they were close to a building so he ran up the side of it and punched Mr Kent. Clark used this to punch Mr Kent down to the ground. Barry ran back down and took Mr Kent to the outskirts of the city. Clark landed next to him. Mr Kent stumbled a little. Barry prepared to run at him. Mr Kent said "ouch, what happened". Barry smiled and said "no time, let's just say you were mind controlled and I punched you really hard". Mr Kent nodded. Barry ran with the two and collected Oliver and Luthor. He ran through a breach back to earth one.

Barry ran and put Luthor into the pipeline then returned to see Lena looking at a monitor. Barry asked "are you ok". Lena said "not really, He is my adoptive brother, He should be dead, He ruined a friendship that I had with Kara". Barry nodded and sat down. Lena sighed and said "for a long time, I felt as if she had betrayed me, I hurt her, I now realise that she was just trying to keep me safe, I screwed up and shouldn't have acted the way I did". Barry smiled and said "you made a mistake, it's a natural thing to do, I've made many and I'm sure my doppelganger has as well, Kara has made mistakes, but it allows us to grow as people, you still have time to mend that friendship". Lena said "I don't know if we do, I mean she is away trying to bring your doppelganger back, and there is only 1000 earths left, they need to hurry, you know I didn't know your doppelganger until just a day ago, I immediately knew that he was the one that Kara liked, I knew she had feelings for someone, I just don't understand why they would never tell each other". Barry chuckled and said "it took me and my wife Kara a while to admit it to each other but we eventually did". Lena nodded and said "as much as I'd like to stay and chat, we should get to work on evacuating the other earths". Barry nodded and said "let's get to it then". Barry stood up and added, "oh and Lena, don't worry about Luthor, He won't get out of the cell". Lena nodded.

Barry met with Oliver and Clark. Clark asked "so what now". Barry said "we need to wait until the others get back, in the mean time, we will start helping with the evacuation of the other earths, and hope that they get back soon, as well as Ray finishing this Paragon detector, Cisco has had to help him". Oliver nodded and said "I also need help in learning how to use these powers, I don't think a bow and some arrows will help this time". Barry nodded and said "let's get started with at least the basics". Oliver nodded and headed off with Barry while Clark and Mr Kent started to help with the evacuation.