The speedforce part 1!

The group of heroes all gathered. Oliver took a deep breath and asked "is everyone ready". The heroes all nodded. Oliver turned to Barry who smiled at him. Barry nodded and said "run Oliver, run". The lightning flickered in Oliver's eyes. Oliver ran and took everyone into the speedforce. He dropped Dr Choi, Luthor and J'onn off on Maltus then re-entered the speed force with everyone else. As Oliver was running, the Anti Monitor appeared which caused Oliver to fall.

Oliver landed on the floor and rolled to a stop. He then quickly clambered to his feet. He was wearing a suit and tie and he looked around. He was in a familiar area. It was a Queen Consolidated warehouse. He saw Barry appear in casual clothes in front of him. Barry asked "do you remember this place Ollie". Oliver looked around again and rubbed his head. He replied "it's where we first met". Barry smiled and nodded. Oliver asked "what happened". Barry said "right, the Anti Monitor attacked, everyone is scattered around the speedforce, I'm using my essence to stop them from falling out of the speedforce" . Oliver asked "what will happen if they fall out of the speedforce" . Barry said "they will be consumed by Anti Matter which is why you need to hurry Oliver". Oliver sighed and said "but isn't the speedforce infinite in size, it will be impossible to find them". Barry smiled and shook his head. He said "I'm using our memories to keep everyone in the speedforce, you are going to need to find them where I first met them all". Oliver nodded and said " ok". Barry smiled and said "but there are a couple more people we need to get, speedsters, or time remnants within the speedforce, you need to find them". Oliver asked "who". Barry gave Oliver a list of names. Oliver nodded and said "ok, I can do that". Barry smiled and said "good, because you need to". With that, Barry vanished. Oliver sighed and then sped off to find everyone.

Oliver arrived in a cemetery. He found Nora talking to Barry. Oliver asked "Nora". Nora turned around and asked "Oliver, what.... What's happened". Oliver said "we're in the speedforce Nora, I need to gather everyone, there isn't time to explain". Nora nodded and replied "ok, let's go". Oliver gave her a small nod and then sped off with her. He then arrived at the Wayne tower where Barry, Kara and Oliver had first met Kate. Kate was confused as Barry, Oliver and Kara talked to her. Oliver said "this is trippy". Kara, other Oliver and Barry all faced him. Kara looked confused and said "I agree Oliver, are you from the future of something". Oliver sighed and said "no.... We're not actually here". Barry said "we're in the speedforce aren't we". Oliver nodded and said "I really don't have time to explain, I need to go". He sped and picked up Kate then ran away.

Oliver arrived in the time vault to see Barry talking with the Monitor. The Monitor said "I am here to warn you of the coming crisis". Barry sighed and looked down. He said "I thought we had more time". The Monitor replied "the crisis is coming earlier than expected, you will need to prepare Mr Allen" . Barry asked "what can I do". The Monitor said "nothing, live your life until you are called for, prepare for the crisis, as some heroes will not be making it through". Barry said "like me". The Monitor nodded and said "for the multiverse to survive the crisis, the Flash must die, as must Kara Zor-El" . Barry said "no.... No... I can't let her die.... There has to be some way to save her". The Monitor said "for one change to happen, another change must occur". Barry immediately said "I will sacrifice myself willingly, if Kara lives". The Monitor thought for a moment and said "Very well Mr Allen" . Barry asked "how much time". The Monitor said "November 23rd 2019, you will be called upon". Oliver watched as the Monitor disappeared. Barry turned around and asked "Oliver.... What are you doing here". 

Oliver replied "we aren't here Barry.... We're in..." . Barry finished "the speedforce, I remember, I remember everything". Barry crossed his arms and smiled at Oliver. Oliver sighed and said "you made a deal with the Monitor" . Barry nodded and kept his smile. Oliver asked, "why didn't you tell me" . Barry smiled and said "if I recall, you also made a deal with him, besides I didn't want you to be burdened by it". Oliver said "you made a devil's bargain Barry". Barry smiled and said "it wasn't a devil's bargain Ollie, I'd make the choice again in a heartbeat". Oliver sighed and said "Barry, you are leaving everything behind". Barry smiled and said "Kara is the best of us all Ollie, the world needs her". Oliver shook his head and said "you two are as good as each other Barry, you make each other better". Barry said "maybe Oliver, maybe you are right, but this is the way it has to be, I seen everything, past, present and future, it has to be this way". Oliver nodded. Barry smiled and said "run Oliver, save everyone". Oliver nodded and sped off. Oliver collected Sara from the Star Labs hangar they used during the Dominator invasion. He then arrived in a field.

Kara found herself in a field with Barry. It was when she was sending him home after their first ever team up When he accidentally arrived on her earth using the Tachyon enhancer. The only difference was that Barry had a beard. Kara smiled at Barry. Barry smiled back and said "I'm going to miss you Kara Danvers or Zor-El which is your alien name cause you are an alien which is so cool". Kara giggled and said "we'll see each other again Barry". Barry smiled and said "I hop....." . He was cut off by Kara placing her lips on his and wrapping her arms around his neck. Barry hesitated for a moment and then kissed back as he placed his hands on her waist. As they kissed they heard a whoosh of air and then Oliver clearing his throat.

Kara and Barry pulled apart. Both of their faces were bright red. Barry asked "Oliver how are you here". Oliver sighed and said "we're in the speedforce Barry". Barry smiled and chuckled. He said "seems like you're getting a bit impatient Oliver". Oliver said "maybe a little, I've had to say that a few times". Barry smiled. He turned to Kara and said "that never happened the first time Kara". Kara smiled and said "but it's what I wanted to do the first time". Oliver smiled at the two and said "sorry to interrupt your little moment that I wish you did years ago but we need to go, I need to get a few more people". Kara nodded and Oliver sped away with her. He then ran to get the others.