Beebo!

Kara looked at the monitors in disbelief. Oliver sighed before asking, "why does things always get crazier, it's never simple anymore". Kara said still in shock "does that matter right now, there is a massive BEEBO walking through Central City, we can talk about how crazy it is later". Oliver nodded and said "ok, ok fine, me, Clark and J'onn will go deal with this, you all stay here in case the Anti Monitor tries anything". Kara nodded and said "be careful". Oliver nodded as he sped out of the Cortex, followed by Clark and J'onn. Kara sighed and said "I'm gonna go see if they have an idea on how to beat the Anti Monitor". Sara nodded and said "it's only been ten minutes but ok I guess". Kara nodded and headed out of the Cortex.

Kara walked into one of the labs where everyone was gathered. Cisco smiled at Kara and said "hey, what's going on, we heard the alarms". Kara sighed and said "there is a massive Beebo walking around Central City" . Cisco exclaimed "cool, I wish I could see it in person, that would be awesome". Kara nodded and said "have you guys got any ideas". Ray said "well the best so far, is that we could try trap him in the speedforce but we have no idea what would happen if we did, I don't think it's worth the risk". Kara nodded and said "well I'm sure you guys will come up with something, I need some air so I will be outside if you need me". Lena said "ok Kara". Kara nodded and headed out.

Oliver, Clark and J'onn arrived in downtown Central City. The ground shook as they watched as Beebo emerged from another street. Oliver sighed and said "who comes up with all this". J'onn shook his head and said "I'm from another planet and this is weird to me". Clark said "so am I, so what's the plan, I mean we can't necessarily knock it down, it'll destroy a lot more than it already has". Oliver asked "what about luring it out the City first". J'onn said "and how do you suggest we do that". Oliver shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know. I've never had to lure a child's stuffed toy out a city before". Clark smiled and said "you seem a lot nicer now, like how Barry was, cracking jokes, that sort of stuff". Oliver looked at Clark with a glare and said "I wasn't joking, life was so much simpler before I met all you, you know that". Clark said "but you wouldn't change a thing would you". Oliver smiled slightly and said "nope, come on we really need to get this out of here before it does more damage". Clark nodded and flew at it and tried to get its attention. Oliver ran in front of it trying to do the same. J'onn flew up to help the two.

Kara sat cross legged on the roof of Star Labs thinking about Barry. She said "I wish you were here Barry, you would have lots of ideas on how to beat the Anti Monitor, you always knew what you were doing, you were always so confident with your plans, I don't know how you managed it". She wiped away a tear that fell from her eye. Kara sighed and then said "I'm not sure if I can keep going without you Barry, I know that I told you I would and I'm going to try but I don't know how much longer I can". Nia Nal made her way up to the roof off Star Labs and sat next to Kara. Kara smiled a little at her. Nia said "I may or may not have heard all of that". Kara looked down and nodded. Nia said "I didn't know this Barry like at all but he seems to have been really important to you". Kara smiled and said "I had just been blasted out of a window by Silver Banshee, Barry had accidentally arrived on our old earth and caught me, he saved me even though I would have survived the fall, I'm glad he did though because I'm pretty sure people would have figured out that I am Supergirl, he was the first hero besides my cousin that I met, he was always fun to hang out with and he made me a better hero, before I met him, I would always rush in head first without coming up with a plan, I always just relied on my strength to catch the bad guys, but because of him, I now think about a plan, I don't just rush in anymore, during those couple days he was on our earth, I uh developed feelings for him, but I buried them because I thought I would never see him again, a few months later he comes back to my earth asking for help, his team discovered a way to come to our earth and back to theirs, and they gave me a device so that I could go see them if I needed help or to just hang out, my feelings for Barry only grew stronger, but I was scared.... I was scared of telling him because I didn't want to ruin what we had, I mean we were great friends, just before he died, the first time, he told me that he loved me, turns out he felt the same way the whole time and was scared of telling me too, Its my biggest regret, I should've told him before I sent him home when we first met, maybe it would've been different now". Nia smiled and said "maybe Kara, but maybe not, he would've most likely made the same decisions that he did, he done it for you Kara, that alone proves that he loved you, and he would want you to keep going Kara, even when it gets tough, plus you have one badass team to help you when you need it". Kara smiled a little and said "thanks Nia". Nia smiled and replied "you are welcome, now come on, Cisco apparently found something". Kara wiped away stray tears from her face and nodded. The two got up and headed back inside. 

Clark flew at Beebo and tried to get his attention but he couldn't. Oliver ran in circles and threw lightning bolts at it. The lightning bolts hit off Beebo but nothing happened. Beebo just continued to walk around Central City. Kate came onto the comms and said "Oliver.... The Beebo is a massive distraction". Oliver asked "what do you mean". Kate said "you know how in Central City a few years ago there was this giant monster, that  turned out to be just a massive hologram". Oliver replied "yeah" . Kate said "well this is magic according to these readings, it isn't actually there, and there is a bank robbery at the other side of the city, some dude acting like a magician, what's the bet that magic is involved". Oliver said "ok, I'm on my way to the bank now". Oliver arrived at the bank to see some idiot dancing out of the vault in a magician costume and carrying two bags full of cash. Oliver sped over and cuffed him and then returned the money to the vault. Oliver sped back in front of the magician and asked "seriously, Beebo, can't anything be off limits anymore". The magician just smiled before being taken away by two police officers. J'onn spoke to Oliver through the comms "Oliver, Beebo is gone now, we are returning to Star Labs, apparently Cisco has found something". Oliver said "I'll be there in a minute".

Cisco sat looking at a Monitor and smiled. Caitlin asked "what is it Cisco". Cisco smiled and said "I was gonna wait until everyone has everyone has arrived, and you know tell you all then but I found activity in the speedforce" . Caitlin said "it could be anything, there is more than one speedster you know". Cisco nodded and said "I know but what if.... What if Barry is alive and he's trying to get back". Caitlin sighed and said "Cisco, Barry is gone, we need to move on even if it hurts to do so". Cisco said "I'm still telling everyone, it might give them enough hope to beat the Anti Monitor or maybe Barry is alive". Caitlin said "which is a long shot, Kara told us that he stopped breathing" . Cisco said "people coming back to life is like another Wednesday for us" . Everyone was all gathered in the Cortex now. Oliver asked "so what is it you've found Cisco". Cisco was about to speak when an alarm went off. Lena said "there is a massive amount of Anti Matter on the outskirts of National City in the fields". Kara's heart felt as if it stopped for a second. She said "that's..... That's where me and Barry first met". Oliver nodded and said "we need to go, and I mean everyone but the tech group". Clark said "let's beat him.... for Barry". The heroes all nodded in agreement and left to face against the Anti Monitor.