The Crisis begins!

2019 - DEO, Earth 38

Kara landed in the DEO and handed Spike to a DEO agent. The ground was shaking violently and the skies were a bright crimson red. Kara said "every pet in National City is having a nervous breakdown, this feels bigger than Leviathan". Alex and Brainy walked besides Kara. Alex said "well the USGS didn't register an early warning so it took everyone completely by surprise". Brainy said "yes she does mean everyone, this earthquake is quite literally worldwide". Alex replied "but the seismic activity isn't coming within the planet, it's coming from without". Kara said "that's" . Brainy interrupted "extra normal". Kara said "I was gonna say impossible but ok". Brainy said "yes, yes a fair descriptor as would be feasible, unthinkable, absurd but however you choose to describe this event, one thing is absolutely certain, we have a major". Brainy was interrupted as a Flash of Orange light appeared. "Crisis  on our hands". The three turned to see Barry Allen in his suit with his mask down. Kara asked "Barry what's going on". Barry sighed and said "the crisis that I told you about from the future newspaper" . Kara nodded. Barry said "it's come early". Kara said "well we need to stop it then". Barry nodded. Kara hugged Barry tightly and said "why does it always have to be a world threatening event that brings us together" . Barry chuckled and said "I was going to come visit but I've been a bit busy dealing with Cicada and then Bloodwork". Kara said "I've been busy too". Barry nodded and smiled.

The four walked over to a desk as they talked. J'onn had arrived and joined them. Kara said "wait the Monitor is here now, I didn't even know He was of this universe". Brainy said "yes I thought he was an earth one problem". Barry smiled a little and said "he is of every universe, and He is everyone's problem". J'onn nodded and said "last year he tested Kara and the heroes of earth one". Barry said "precisely, he was testing to see if we were good enough to face against this crisis, using Dr Deegan to mess around with us". Kara said "hey, I thought you looked cool in the Green Arrow suit". Barry chuckled. Alex asked "what is this exactly". Kara asked "another reality wave". Brainy said "not exactly, whatever it is, it is hurtling through space at an impossible speed, now I calculate that it will reach the edge of the universe in exactly five point three hours, at which point it will boomerang back, once it intersects again with our solar system, the results will be in a word cataclysmic". J'onn asked "when exactly will it reach us". Brainy answered "there are too many variables to calculate precisely but I will say this, if this wave isn't stopped by tomorrow night, there will be no more us, no more future, no more anything". Alex asked "is there any inhabited planets in its trajectory". Brainy said "just one". Alex said "Argo City" as Kara teared up. J'onn said "oh God, Superman is there with Lois". Kara added "and my mum". Barry said "can we contact them, and warn them". Brainy said "we can try". Barry nodded. He said "come on". 

Barry, Brainy and Kara went to try and send a warning to Argo. After that They returned to the main area of the DEO. Barry rubbed his eyes as He let out a sigh. J'onn said "we need to start an evacuation of the planet". Barry said "we can't send them to space, it'll be destroyed as well, we need to evacuate them to earth one, it'll be the last earth to be destroyed". Kara said "but we can't send everyone through a breach, it's too small". Barry said "not a breach, a transmatter portal". Alex said "Lena would be able to build it". Kara said "if she helps". Barry said "I'll go, she will help, Alex you are coming with me, since I need to be here to help". Alex nodded. Barry sped away with Alex. Kara kept eyeing the monitor to see if her family was fine.

Barry put Alex down inside Lena's office. Lena sprung up from her desk and said "what are you doing here Alex, and who the hell are you". Barry said "Barry Allen or the Flash but that doesn't matter at this point, your earth is ending, right now an Anti Matter wave is travelling to the edge of the universe, once it bounces back, this world will be wiped out, you need to make a transmatter portal to my earth". Lena nodded and said "I'll get right on it but I may need a hand". Alex said "I can help, Barry". Barry looked to Alex. She said "keep safe, and keep Kara safe too will you". Barry smiled and nodded. He said "I won't let anything happen to her". He nodded at the two and sped away back to the DEO.

Barry arrived at the DEO to see Kara staring at the screen. Barry walked over to her and asked, "how you holding up". Kara smiled a little at him and said "I'm doing ok, I have you, and I know that we can beat this crisis, we always do". Barry smiled and nodded. He said "all we can do is try, we will do our best, I'm not letting the multiverse end". Kara smiled and said "I admire that about you, you don't give up even if it is against overwhelming odds". Barry replied "you are the exact same". Kara nodded with a small smile.

Barry stood with Kara as Brainy and J'onn walked over. They watched on the screen as Argo City was wiped out by the Anti Matter wave. Kara teared up and began to sob. She turned to Barry and hugged him as she sobbed into his chest. Barry wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. She said "I can't... be-believe.... th-that they are... go-gone". Barry rubbed her back and said "I know Kara, I know, it's going to be ok, maybe They got out of there". Kara nodded. Barry said "they would want you to stay strong, we need to try and prevent it from happening here, we need you Kara, we need you to be the amazing hero that you are and stop this crisis". Kara sniffed and nodded. 

Suddenly the Monitor arrived with Kate Kane, Oliver Queen, Mia Queen, Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Kara took Barry's hand and ran over to Clark and Lois while pulling Barry along with her. She then let go of his hand and hugged the two. Kara asked "where is your baby and mum". Clark looked down and said "we sent Jonathan away in a pod, there was only the one left, I'm sorry Kara". She teared up again. Barry put his hand on her shoulder and said "I'm sorry Kara" . She turned around and hugged him. Barry hugged back. Clark asked "can you track Jonathan's pod". Brainy said "it appears that his pod has gone through a wormhole and ended up on earth 518 in Central City". Clark said "I need to go get him". Oliver came over and said "you can't". Clark said "that's something I don't hear often". Oliver said "I get it, I'm a parent, but we need you here". Barry said "Oliver is right, I get it as well but we need to stick together in order to beat this". Clark nodded. Lois asked, "how about me and Brainy go". Barry nodded and said "be careful". Lois nodded and urged for Brainy to follow her. Brainy and Lois headed to another room to prepare to go and find Jonathan. Kara asked "since when did you have a kid Barry, did you find a girlfriend". Barry frowned a little and said "no, my uh, my future daughter Nora came from the year 2049 to help beat Cicada, she, she was erased from the timeline because in her future this crisis doesn't happen until 2024, the original date it was meant to happen". Kara asked "I'm sorry about Nora, Barry, do you know who her mother is". Barry said "no she didn't tell me, there was something familiar about her but I don't know what it is, I only know that she was raised by Joe, my adoptive father, maybe something happened to me, and whoever her mother was". Kara nodded. Oliver said "I hate to interrupt but we need to talk, we need a plan". Barry and Kara nodded.

Kara pulled Barry by the hand into a room, followed by everyone else. Kara sat down as Barry sat down next to her. J'onn sat next to him while Oliver, Mia and Clark sat across from them. The Monitor stood at the head of the table. Kara looked down at the table trying to fight the urge to just break down. Barry put his hand on her shoulder to tell her that she wasn't alone and that he was there for her. She looked up at Barry with a small smile. Oliver looked at the Monitor and said "no offence to Barry, Kara and Kal but where are the Legends, we aren't enough". The Monitor spoke "Sara Lance and Raymond Palmer are scouting out the quantum tower". Kate asked "the quantum what". The Monitor said "the quantum tower will be able to keep the Anti Matter from getting to the earth but you will need to defend it". Oliver said "we need to start evacuating this earth". Barry said "we have people working on it, they are working on making a portal to earth one". J'onn said "what if we use the alien refugee's ships to help with the evacuation". Barry nodded and asked "can you get to work on that and help with the evacuation". J'onn nodded and left to help with the evacuation. Oliver said "everyone get prepared to defend the tower, Barry can I talk to you". Barry said "sure". He smiled at Kara and said "I'll be back soon". Kara smiled a little and said "I know, I'll be in the room over there". Barry nodded and followed Oliver outside to talk.