March 14th

March 14th 10:00 am

"Macy, I'm gonna go look at apartments with Jay today. I'll be home around 4:00."

"Okay, have fun girly!" she says.

"Thanks. See ya later." I say leaving our dorm.

***

"Hey babe." I say.

"Hey." Jay greets me with a kiss

"You ready to go?" he asks.

I smile, "Of course."

After searching for a couple of hours, we finally found one apartment we both agree on.

"Yeah, I think it's perfect." I look at him and nod my head.

"I agree." he says.

***

After dinner with Macy, I'm back at Jay's dorm on campus, sitting on the top of his bunk reading a book about today's businesses when he walks in. I used Carson's spare key card to unlock the door.

Upon seeing me, he smiles, "Would you get down here? I need to say something."

"Okay." I say as I start to climb down, "What's up" I ask.

"If I knew you were coming over later, I would've cleaned up a little...more." he laughs looking at the floor.

"That's what you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask sarcastically.

Starting to pick up the trash on his floor he looks up at me and says "No, I just realized, Dang! I'm gonna miss this." he sighs.

"Miss what?" I ask him.

He stands up, "Coming home and seeing you." he replies.

"Shut up. You're so corny. You do realize an apartment is going to be so much better in practically every way. For starters, the walls are thicker and people can't eavesdrop on us." I joke.

"You're right. We wouldn't want them hearing anything." he smiles awkwardly before leaning in to kiss me.

He smiles "Brielle, I love you. So freakin' much."

"I love you Jay so, so much." I smile back.

***

"Sooo speaking of the apartment. Did you set a move in date?" I ask him curiously.

"Yeah, March 21st. They said something about having to fix the appliances. I offered to help but you know I figure I'd let the professionals handle it." he shrugs, sending a signal that I don't know is either sarcastic or serious. The administrations office called and said that Dylan won't officially enroll until April 1st and the policy is with transfer, he won't be able to move in until after that date so it should really work out quite good."

"That's great. I'm excited for you babe."

"Thanks." He smiles at me.

"Alright, I'm going back up and finishing my book." I laugh.

He grabs my arm, "Uh no, stop stealing my bed and who reads anymore anyways!" he laughs before walking over and blocking the steps.

"Ooh" I laugh, "so unfair." I say trying to go around him.

He crosses his arms and says, "You know I never bring up your size baby, but I think that I have you beat on this one."

"Oh, it is so on." I say back, competitively.

To which he grabs my waist, "Huh, what was that?" And asks sarcastically, with a very proud smile on his face.

I smile so big and laugh before tilting my head and replying, "You're so ridiculous, Jay Collins."

"Ridiculously in love with you, Brielle Bradley."

"Shut up." I say before kissing him.

***

I hear my phone chime signaling a missed text message

"Frick!  I lost track of time. You know I hate leaving you and I hate to do this now, but I actually really have to go."

"I'm meeting Macy for dinner." I say.

"Seriously? You spend like all your time with her." he whines sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." I say.

"Oh, here. Don't forget this." Jay says, tossing me my book.

I smile, "Thank you." I say sweetly.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say before kissing him goodbye.

He looks pathetic in a really cute way as I leave his dorm.