🌸Night of Confusion

Start from the beginning

"Come on! I've cut my ties with you three when you betrayed me! I'm never going with you again."

"You still can't forgive, can you? Aww.. I pity you." She played with my hair but I quickly got her wrist and forcefully pushed her hand away. "Calm down Jennie Kim. We're not here to do the same thing. "

"We've changed so you don't have to worry." Said Tzuyu. "We know we had some bad past but let's put that past behind."

"I'm not gonna believe you hoes again. Get out of my way." I walked away and left the house. "They really think they can fool me, thrice? Not again."

"Oh. Jennie! What are you doing out here?" Jimin was with someone and she was sniffing his neck.

"The heck, Park Jimin. Get a room!"

"Sorry." The girl saddly nodded and went inside. "So why are you here?"

"Nothing. I just want some fresh air, I guess. Why are YOU out here with a slut? Don't you think you should do shit inside?"

"I'm not doing anything fishy tonight. I'm actually not feeling flirty. Well, I tried a while ago but I don't know, I cant."

"And why is that?"

"I like someone else. The legit kind of like." Does he actually like my Chaeyoung?!

"What do you mean?"

"I won't lie, okay? But I like your friend, Chaeyoung. She's always in my mind lately and I couldn't think of other girls except her."

"Yah! Don't you dare play with my bestfriend or else I'll roast you." He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"Don't worry. Let's make a deal. If I ended up marrying her, you give me a Mercedes-Benz. If I ended up hurting her feelings, you can chop my leg off. Deal?"

"Sure.. I will love to chop your leg off if you will. She's a soft baby Jimin. Don't ever dare to. Are we clear?"

"Crystal. Where's Taehyung?"

"Probably making out with Sooyoung." I laughed. "Aish, that guy.."

"Do you feel something for him?" I quickly turned to him, amazed.

"What?! Are you kidding me? He's my bestfriend okay? And I want nothing more than that. He likes Sooyoung! I don't wanna be a third party."

"But did you sometimes think that you would fall for him? Everlasting love always starts with being friends, Jen. I read it somewhere."

"Whoever wrote that, he's just playing around. Taehyung's just my friend. It's not gonna change."

"Whatever you say." I went back inside and looked for him.

"Maybe he's inside one of these rooms." I was about to go back to the couch when Wendy bumped me. My coke spilled all over my clothes. "The fuck?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" She said, smirking and left.

"That bitch!!" I quickly looked for the kitchen. "I'm really gonna make them pay. Ughh!!" It was just behind a divider. I walked inside and suddenly stopped when I saw two people kissing. I quickly hid. "Oh shi-"

I stopped when I recognized them.

It's Taehyung and Sooyoung. She was leaning on the kitchen counter while Taehyung kisses her deeply. I couldn't move my body. It's as if my feet was stucked to the ground. He suddenly held her nape and kissed her harder making her moan. I didn't know what to do. Confusion suddenly took over when my tears escaped my eyes.

Why?

-
Author's Note:

I UPDATED!!😍 Bunch of exams tomorrow😵😩 Wish me luck everyone!😘