He laughs and nods in approval. "Okay, sounds good to me," he says. They call out our number and I get up. Todoroki goes to stand up and I put my hand out, telling him to stay seated. "I'll get it, yeah?" He gives me a thumbs up and I do the same. I walk over and say thank you to the lady who's handing me the tray. I walk to our table and sit down in front of Todoroki. "Okay so how do you do it?" He grabs the baked potatoes and starts preparing them. He smushes the potatoes first, so they look like mashed potatoes. Then, he puts the butter and mixes it in. Then he does the same with each ingredient and hands me one. I take and say a small 'thanks' as I grab a fork.

"Okay now tell me what you think," he says. I nod and take a bite. "Hmm, I think it's very... Freaking good dude. I approve," I say. He smiles and I take another spoonful of the baked potato that looks more like mashed potatoes. It's actually really good. I really like the cheese sauce. It's amazing. Todoroki passes me the chicken nuggets and the two other cheese sauces. He keeps his 10 nuggets and his 2 cheese sauces.

"Okay you dip the nuggets into the cheese. It's good," he says. I nod and dip my nugget into the cheese sause. I like it because it doesn't taste like nacho cheese or anything like that. It has its own taste and it's not over powered with the cheese taste. I don't know, it's hard to explain. Well, the nugget and the cheese sauce is honestly the best combination. I look at him and nod as my eyebrows furrow in surprise. "Wow, that's honestly way better than I expected," I say. He nods in agreement. "I know! I thought the same thing. When you dip the fries in the cheese sauce, it tastes good too," he says.

I take a fry and try it. He was right. "Wow, how did you discover this at a fast food restaurant? Aren't you rich? You could probably go to Olive Garden for lunch and dinner every day," I say. He shrugs. "I like fast food sometimes. It's good," he says. I nod, understanding.

This is all weird. I feel normal and I'm being nice to Todoroki. I'm not angry or sad or anything like that. I feel good. I know Todoroki feels the opposite but I bet he also thinks that it's weird that we're hanging out and having fun. I mean, I'm sure he's relieved that he has someone, but I know there's always this feeling that someone will leave you. I bet it's killing him on the inside. "Hey, just so you know. Not to be all nice and shit, but I'm gonna be here for you. Okay?"

He looks up at me and looks as though he's trying not to cry. "Thanks," he whispers out. It's shaky and it's really obvious, by the way his lip is quivering, that he wants to cry. He takes a deep breath and smiles. "I appreciate that Bakugo," he says. I nod and dip another fry before putting it in my mouth. "So, what did you want to do at the carnival? Anything in mind," he asks. I look at him again and nod. "Yeah, we're getting on all the rides. We'll get cotton candy, win games, and eat funnel cakes. It'll be great," I say. When I say cotton candy, his eyes light up. "I freaking love cotton candy," he says. I laugh at him and when I see his serious face, I stop. "I'm one hundred percent serious. I love cotton candy," he says.

I roll my eyes and a smile breaks through. "Ugh, you're such a kid," I say. He shrugs and smiles as he throws a nugget into his mouth. "Oo can we get frosties?" I perk up at the mention of a frosty and nod. "Hell yeah! What flavor do you want? Chocolate or Vanilla?" "Chocolate." I nod and get up to order the two frosties. I go up to the lady and she smiles. When I'm done ordering, she hands me my change and says, "Your boyfriend over there if very cute." My eyes practically pop out of my eye sockets, and I almost choke on my saliva.

She gets this 'oh' look on her face as she realizes her mistake. "It's not like that miss. Heh," I say. She smiles nervously and nods. "I'm very sorry for assuming. It's just that you two have very good chemistry," she says. Agh what?

I shake my head at her assumption once again and let out a small laugh. "Ha. Well um, yeah, you've got it all wrong. He usually pisses me off," I say. She laughs and nods. Someone from the back comes with two frosties and she hands them to me. I thank them both and go to sit down with Todoroki. As I sit down, I see that he's done with his baked potato and is eating his nuggets happily. I hand him his frosty and then he dips the fry into the frosty.