No such thing as miracles...

(Y/N) POV

Making your way closer and closer to Beacon, you and your brother Jack fought off dozens of Grimm and infected Atlesian knights. Yet neither would stop coming.

Ducking underneath the swing of an Ursa, you flare up your knee with your semblance and bash it into the Grimm, sending it kneeling over. Then summoning your Grimm killing blade, you swung upwards, splitting the top half of the Ursa in two.

Summer: Creep! Six o'clock!

You then crouch, seeing the two legged Grimm leap right over you. Whilst it was in the air, you then ignite the top of your head and head butted the mid-air Grimm, sending it over to Jack.

In response, he aims his shotgun behind him without looking, and fires at the incoming, living projectile. The shrapnel from the shotgun blasts the Creep into plenty of peace. But before they disintegrate, Jack's Gravity Rift appeared above him, making the smoking pieces orbit over the Huntsman, and into an incoming Beowolf.

Dazed, the Grimm then receives a kick to the snout, sending it into a further dizziness. Shaking it off however, it then stares into the shotgun wielders eyes as it roars out. Only in response, Jack merely steps to the side, revealing you with a single flaming knuckle pointed at it with your left hand.

(Y/N): Jackpot.

With one final roar, the Beowolf yells out as an explosive white fireball was shot into its mouth, giving the exact result you'd expect. Bits of the decaying Beowolf everywhere.

With your sword now resting on your shoulder, you walk up to Jack.

(Y/N): We're not really making that much of a dent in their numbers, are we?

Jack: Until we bring that dragon to the ground, they ain't gonna stop.

Suddenly, the sound of metallic footsteps were heard up ahead, seeing a small army of corrupt androids marching between the dorm buildings and towards the two of you.

Jack: But those guys? They got themselves a limit to their numbers.

(Y/N): *cracks neck* Hope the General isn't too attached to these guys.

Jack: You'll be fine... as long as you keep this under wraps.

You then run full sprint at the robots.

(Y/N): Good enough for me!

You then toggle to Summer's aura as you burst into white petals, and go full speed towards the enemies. Now firing at you, you dodge and weave around the incoming bullets, before reverting back to your full self and begin spinning rapidly in the air with Lightbearer pointed out.

Tearing through the metal figures like butter figures, you then hit the ground and skid to a halt, facing the androids. With a delayed effect, the top halves of the Atlesian knights slowly slid off, before they all exploded as a whole.

(Y/N): How on Remnant does that even happen?

Summer: Uh, (Y/N)? You ever fought a Paladin before?

(Y/N): You're always with me. You know I haven't. Why do you ask?

You then noticed Summer standing beside you, facing towards Beacon.

Summer: No reason.

(Y/N): *sigh* Paladin?

Summer: Paladin.

You turn around, seeing a corrupted Atlesian mech, known as a Paladin, running full speed at you. It then leaps up as you switch Auras, before creating an explosion beneath your feet to dodge the falling mech. You then skid to a full stop as the Atlas war machine looked directly at you.