Master and Apprentice

(Y/N) POV

Once again, the crowds cheered on as the current fight beheld in their eyes raged on. You sat with team RWBY as your team faced against Vacuos not so well known team BRNZ. You should probably stop calling other teams you don't know unpopular.

As of now, Nora's climbed on top of the mountain set in the arena, as it has a raging storm above. Something that you never saw during the past couple months was her semblance: the ability to absorb electricity to boost her... well... everything. After firing grenades into the trees and towards an enemy on the other side of the battlegrounds, Thora then proceeded to leap off the mountain with her mighty hammer and smash the centre of the arena, sending the other three members back towards the grounded sniper.

You saw Jaune begin calling out some sort of attack to finish them off... but obviously, things went into another direction.

No ones POV

Jaune: This is it, guys! Let's finish 'em with team attacks! Ren, Nora, flower power!

Nora: Wait... what?

Jaune: F-Flower power. That's your team attack name.

Ren: Since... when?

Jaune: Guys, we went over this! Flower Power is Ren And Nora. Ren brings the flower, Nora brings the power.

Ren: How do I bring a flower?

Nora: No, silly! Not 'a flower'! Flour! Like in baking!

Ren: Why would I bring that?

Jaune: I, Uh, no, it's your symbol!

Pyrrha: So... what are we?

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Pyrrha: Sorry! I just want to make sure it's clearly defined.

Jaune: Pyrrha, you and I are Arkos.

Nora: *snickers*

Jaune: W-What? Is it bad?

Nora: No, No, it's just... that's what (Y/N) likes to call you two.

Jaune: I mean, it is a good team attack name.

Nora: *laughs* It's... *laughs even louder* It's a lot more than a team attack name!

Jaune: I-It's just a name! It isn't that big of a deal!

Ren: Says the one who tried their best to justify Flower Power as a good name.

Jaune: But it is!

Suddenly, JNPR gets called out by team BRNZ for stalling the fight. You can tell how well that went.

(Y/N) POV

Out of nowhere, Nora dashes towards the team from Shade, and knocks all four out of the arena with a single swing of the hammer. Hitting the barrier separating the fights form the audience, team BRNZ slides down and hits the coliseum floor.

Port: *over loud speaker* And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins!

Out of excitement, you jump out of your seat and cheer.

(Y/N): WOO!!! I get to kick ass next round!

But then, you heard light coughing next to you. You slowly creak your head towards the source, being Yang covering Ruby's ears, with her eyes burning red. She then slowly removes her hands from Ruby's head.

(Y/N): Uh... watcha hear Ruby?

Ruby: That you'll kick butt next round?

You breath a sigh of relief as Yang gets up from her seat and walks past you.