"Goodbye" PART 2

Hiiiii so todays imagine is a part two for the last one i posted which you guys seemed to really like! Thank you sooo much for all the support! I hope you enjoy it and dont forget to check my notes at the end! XoXo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The night you got home from College was brutal. Tears were non stop flowing down your flushed cheeks. You stayed at your best friends house so that your parents wouldnt worry on why you werent at school. Throughout the night she held you in her arms and told you everything was going to be okay. You were extremely luckky to have a bestfriend to come home to with open arms. 

     You woke up the next morning feeling tired and groggy and just a complete mess and you looked like one too. Making your way downstairs you got a cup of coffee and sat on the couch to watch TV and clear your head. 

   "Hey glad youre up, i have to run out. Are you going to be ok?" you smiled at how sweet she was being and nodded. She returned a similar grin and headed out. You sighed and decided to needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air. You put all your dishes away and ran upstairs to jump into the shower. The hot water seeping into your skin was soothing and relaxing. the steam lifted all the pressure right out of your head and into the air.

     You heard the familiar sound of your phone ringing and quickly steppe dout of the shower immediately wrapping yourself in a fluffly towel. You dried your hands and picked up your phone not even bothering to check who it was.  "hello?" you said with your phone resting between your shoulder and ear as you picked out some clothes. 

   "ronny?" immediately you froze and dropped everything from your grip. You pulled your phone away from your ear and saw "Justin" across the top of the screen. "Why are you calling me" you asked not knowing what else to say. 

     "babe *he coughs* im sorry Ronny we need to talk" you rolled your eyes and sat down on the edge of your bed. "Yes! That sounds like so much fun! I would just LOVE to talk to my ex-boyfriend about how he cheated on me with my roomate sounds like a blast i dont know about you" you spoke with a strong sense of sarcasm. 

    "ronny im serious. I need to tell you what actually happened that night" you knew justin and knew that he isnt going to give up until you agree. "Fine. Whatever." he sighed and thanked you repeatedly. You hung up and got dressed not wanting to think about him whatsoever. 

    Your phone lit up with a message from Justin stating he would be there in 10 minutes. You sighed and layed back onto your pillows trying to plan exactly what you are going to say to him when he gives his excuse.

    What seems like seconds later a knock on the door snaps you from your thoughts. You run your fingers through your damp hair and open up the door to a desperate justin holding a big bouquet of white roses. You wanted so badly to jump into his arms and thank him but instead you cleared your throat and let a sly "thanks" escape your mouth. "I need to tell you what happened" Justin spoke breaking the tension in the room. "you have 2 minutes" you stated before crossing your arms and leaning your hip against the counter.

        "Thats all i need. Heres what happened. I was walking back to my dorm from bio when i saw sarah crying in the distance. I walked over and asked if she was ok. she said 'justin i dont know how to tell you this. but Ronny is cheating on you'" as i heard those words leave his mouth my face dropped. Why the fuck would sarah do this to me. Never would i ever cheat on justin...ever.

        "You know thats not true" i spoke softly. Justin rested his hand on mine and nodded. "i know" he added. "but i was having a rough day and believed her. She took me into my room and told me all of these stories. I dont know what i was thinking i just couldnt stop listening. Before i knew it she was comforting me with kisses on my neck" i winced from the thought.  

        "and i was so hurt that i couldnt stop her. By the time you walked away and thought about what she was saying and realized how idiotic i was being for listening to any word that came out of her decieving mouth." i rolled my eyes at how true it is. "But justin you still did it. That doesnt cahnge anything" he said facing the facts. "I know baby and i am so sorry. please give me another chance. I cant live without you....please" i look down and twidle my thumbs thinking about what i am going to do. "ok." i answer flat out.

        "ok?! as in you will take me back?!" justins face lit up and a smile was plastered upon his face. "yeah" i smiled. He ran over and lifted me into his arms planting small kisses all over my face and neck. "thank you Ronny i love you so much." he whispered in my ear. I am glad i now know the truth. i may have lost a friend but at least i still have the best and only friend i will ever need, and hey i can make out with him too ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Like and Comment!!!! xoxoxo - Cam