KING AND QUEEN (Personal For Abby)

This is for Abby I hope you enjoy :) 

    You and Justin were kinda on thin ice. lately he has been rude, blowing off dates, not showing you love. You felt like you two were slowly drifting apart. Justin finally got home from the studio and plopped down onto the couch letting out a big sigh.

     "uh hey babe you want some dinner?" you asked from the kitchen. "uh no thanks i think im going out with Ryan to Olive Garden" you rolled your eyes. "Justin can we talk?" you asked playing with your fingers.

"sure baby sit down" you sat down next to him and thought of a way to word your sentence. "Do you still love me? honestly?" Justins eyes grew wide as if he just saw a ghost. "are you kidding me? of course i still love you. why would you think that i dont?" he was clearly shoken up by the sudden question. "well its just that i feel like you dont love me anymore. you blow off dates and make me feel like im not important anymore" Justin let out a big sigh and held your hands. "abby please listen to me. When i first met you 3 years ago i fell head over heels for a gorgeous, spontaneous, sexy lady" you blushed slightly "and yea we may have our ups and downs but i dont EVER want you to feel like you arent important. You are a queen in my book and hopefully in the king in yours." you smiled and wiped away a single tear that rolled down your cheek. 

       Justin pulled his phone out of his pocket and immediatly dialed a number. "Hey ryan" he spoke you sighed and waited for him to say 'ya man ill be there in 10' but you were wrong. "Im sorry man but i think im going to sit this one in tonight." justin winked at you and said goodbye to Ryan.

    "abby?" he asked as you two were getting comfortable on the couch. "mm?" you hummed. "I love you" you smiled and kissed his cheek softly.  You were really happy with the position you were in right now. Snuggling on the couch with the man of your dreams as he combs through your hair with his big hands. He was definately your king. :)

This one really sucked but i dont have anymore ideas so im sorry! Please like and comment