CUDDLE TIME

SO THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE REALLY CUTE ENJOY :)

You were laying in bed not feeling to o well wishing you were in Justin's arms. You picked up your phone and called him. "Hey baby girl" he said sweetly through the phone. "Hey are you busy?" you asked hoping it would be a no. "No not right now" you smiled slightly "can you come over and cuddle with me" you said in a cute innocent voice. Justin chuckled "of course i can baby i will be over soon" you smiled and hung up. You ran down stairs and got some pretzels, some sodas, you and Justin's fav movie (rocky) and went back upstairs. Moments later Justin arrived not bothering to knock considering he is over your house 24/7.

"Hi beautiful" Justin said creaking the door open. He hung up his jacket and looked over at you. You lifted up your arms opening them wide for a hug. Justin sat down in the chair next to you ignoring your hug offer. "jjjuuuuusssttttiiinnnnn" you whined like a toddler. "Yes?" he answered obviously teasing you. "C'mere" you said patting the spot next to you. "Why?" he questioned back making your frustrated. "I wanna cuddle" you mumbled in a high pitch baby voice giving Justin puppy dog eyes. "Oh my gosh you are so adorable i cant resist." He jumped onto the bed and pulled you into his arms. You pulled the covers over you two and tangled your legs with Justin's. "Babe?" he asked randomly "yeah?" "I love you". "Aww baby i love you more" he kisses your nose causing you to blush. You sat up and let Justin lay his head on your lap. You ran your finger through his hair slightly tugging at the ends. "If you keep doin that we are going to have a big rock hard problem" you giggled and sat on his lap. You grinded a little bit ti tease him and got off before he took control and wouldn't let you leave. "You are so going to pay for that" Justin said looking down at his big pants. "We will see about that" you giggled. You two snuggled back up and fell fast asleep :)

IF YOU LIKED IT COMMENT DOWN BELOW LOVE YOU GUYS :)