MEETING STUDIO MAMA

"Hey baby are you almost ready?!" justin screamed from downstairs. "Yeah one sec!" you hollered back. Tonight you were meeting his mom. You wanted to look really nice so she would have a great first impression of you. You wore a kneelength black dress with a skinny white belt around the waist. You slid on your tan pumps and fixed your hair that cascaded down your back. "Ok i think im ready but i dont know if your mom is going to li-" You stopped halfway through looking up at Justin gaping at you. "What? Does it look bad? ok ill go change" you said not giving him time to answer. You turned away to run up the stairs but Justin pulled you back "are you kidding me you look gorgeeous" he said kkissing you lightly. "Thank you baby" you said against his lips. You pulled away before you got out of hand and straightened out your dress. 

      You and justin got in the car and drove down the street. You were extremely nervous causing your knee to bounce and your teeth to sink into your bottom lip. "hey dont worry about it everything will be fine." Justin said like he could read yor mind. He set his hand ontop of ours and that settled you down a bit. "Do you think she will like me?" you asked hoping to hear a 'yes'. "Babe of course she will like you. You are a beautiful smart girl that keeps me in check" you chuckled and tensed up as Justin pulled into the driveway. "Ok lets go" he said getting out and running around to open the door. Justin helped you out and kissed your temple to assure you everything will be okay. 

      Justin rang the doorbell and laced his hands with yours rubbing his thumb against yours. "Justin!!" his mom squealed engolfing hiim in a hug. "Hey mom how ya been?" you watched as Justin and his mom caught up on things. "So you must be Y/N" Pattie said flashing her signature smile. "Yes" you answered grinning at her. "Oh im sorry c'mon in you must be freezing" she said stepping aside. You hung up your coat and made your way over to the table with Justin by your side. 

"So i made spaghetti i hope that is ok" Pattie said setting down plates filled with the stringy goodness. "Oh thats perfect, thank you" you answered. You were too nervous to eat but you didnt want to seem like you didnt like it so you ate it anyway. "So what do you do for a living?" Pattie asked sitting acorss from you. "um well i mainly stay home and clean but when i can i like to volunteer" you answered flashing a smile.

    After you all were done and cleaned up justin announced that it was probably time to go home. "Thanks for having us mom" Justin said giving her a tight hug. "Thank you so much for dinner Ms.Mallette" you said also hugging her. "Oh sweetie call me pattie" You smiled and walked out the door letting out a bug huff. "That was awesome she totally loved you" you smiled up at Justin as you two sped down the street on your way home. 

 i know its really bad ending but i couldnt think of anything better lol i hope you enjoyed! - Camryn