Picnic Disaster Part 2

It has been a week since you and Justin broke up. All you can do is think about him and all the good memories you two shared.

Your phone has been non stop ringing with txts and calls all from Justin.

He left a voicemail and you decided to take a listen to it. "Hey" you paused it not knowing if you would be able to listen to the rest of it.

"I know you probably hate me and never want to see me again but, but i-" he studdered and sniffled softly. "I miss you. i screwed up....big time but it was a mistake" tears were now slowly streaming down your cheeks.

"If you could meet with me or call me back so we could talk i would really appreciate it. I love you Y/N i always have and i always will" the call ended and you sat there thinking.

You dialed Justins number but was hesitant to press 'call'. Your thumb took matters and pressed it. You were anxious to hear his voice but scared at the same time.

"Hello" he answered. You could hear the pain and loneliness in his voice. "Hi justin" you responded a little shaky.

"Can we talk face to face y/n?" he asked suddenly. "Ok you can come to my house" "im on my way" you hung up fast and layed back down.

You were going to change out of your pajamas or do anything to your hair or face.

The doorbell rang andyour heart skipped a couple beats. You opened the door to a depressed looking justin. He wore sweatpants and a wife bester with his shades on and his hair a complete mess. "I want to explain to you what happened at the beach" he spoke. You nodded and opened the door letting him in.

You both sat on the couch a little far apart from each other. "I messed up y/n. it was all a big mistake. That girl was a crazy stalker ex girlfriend who was beggin to get back together with me.i told her i would go on one more date with her then she would leave me alone"

You were a little iffy if he was telling the truth or not. "justin how do i know that you are being honest with me?" you spoke softly. He took your hands and held them tight. "look at me. look me in the eyes. I would never lie to you." you stared into his honey brown orbs trying your best not to fall into a trance. 

   "But why do you keep cancelling all the dates we had" you asked still not letting him get by so easily. 

"I was planning this" he said getting down infront of you. "Y/N i am so sorry if you felt neglected or hurt by me in anyway. I love you more than life its self and i cant live without you. You are everything i need and more, i cant imagine life without you and honestly i dont want to.i had a elaborate plan set up but i cant wait any longer.  So (Your full name) will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" he asked pulling out a box revealing a stunning shiny ring 

You gasped slighty and became to cry. "of course" you managed to squeeze out. Justin smiled and slid the ring on your finger then immediately pulling you into a hug. You both stood up and enjyed eachothers company. Justin pulled away and attached his soft plump lips to yours gently. You pulled him closer and smiled into the kiss. 

    you rested your forhead on his and spoke "i love you" he smiled wide "i love you more" 

THE END!!! i wish that was reality.....if only. :) Follow ME On Twitter Please @EveryBelieber94 :)

tweet me "HIII :)" and i will follow you too!