I have a suprise :)

It was you and justins 3 years anniversary and you knew he was obviously going to take you to dinner or something. 

 "hey baby are you almost home" you asked justin through the phone. "No baby im sorry i have to stay late at the studio" you sighed. this always happenes whenever you guys try to have a date night or even just time to yourselves. "ok im going to go to bed i will see you tomorrow" you said and hung up not letting him respond. You went up to your room and took off your dress and makeup. Tears began to form as you sat down on your bed and pulled back the covers. You found a little post-it note stuck to the sheets.

It read "Happy Anniversary Baby i have a suprise :) Turn around" you knitted your eyebrows together and you slowly turned around. Justin was behind you on one knee. You gasped as your hand plastered it self over your mouth. "baby you are my everything. My world is dull without your gorgeous smile filling the room. I knew from the minute i laid eyes on you that you were the one for me. I know we have had our ups and downs but i love you so much. Will you marry me?" tears spewed out your eyes and you nodded your head. Justin slowly glided the ring onto your finger then grouped you in a strong embrace. "i love you so much" he whispered. "i love you too" you managed to say. 

   You both pulled away and stared into each others eyes with lust. Justin leaned in slowly letting his soft lips land lightly on yours. Your lips slowly moved in sync with each other. You smiled into the kiss and so did justin. You both pulled away and sat down on the bed talking about your dream wedding.