FINALLY (personal for Katy)

hey guys! this is an imagine for katy! i hope you all enjoy and im sorry i have been so absent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"fucking hell" you snapped after your alarm woke you up. Its monday morning and that means you have to go to camp. You are a counselor and a day camp right down the street from your house and you couldnt hate your life more. 

    "Katy!! are you almost ready? We have to leave now you are going to be late!" your mother hollers from the bottom of the staircase. 

Mumbling deeply under your breath you grab your shit and slug down the stairs taking your time on each step.

"finally. Lets go." she moans grabbing her keys and pushing you out the door. 

You slide in the car immediately putting the seat back to lay down. 

You reach your hand up and flick on the radio to drain out the silence in the car.

"hey all you bieber fans out there we got some meet and greet tickets waiting for you here at the studio. Be the 200th caller and you will be meeting the biebs. Call in at 12:30 as soon as you hear Justin come on the radio and you might just win! Goodluck beliebers!" 

"WHAT" you scream. Your mom steps on the breaks the car coming to a complete holt. 

"what happened?! are you okay?!" she questions

"MOM I COULD MEET JUSTIN"

"oh sweetie please. Those things are near impossible to win plus you have work you cant even be on your phone" 

You sink into your seat as you listen to her spit out the unfortunate facts. 

You can see the cabins in the distance and want to tuck and roll right out on the sidewalk. Sitting there for 6 hours with bratty little kids isnt the way you expected to spend your summer. 

"Miss Katy!" one child screams chasing up and gripping onto your legs. You grunt and pat her on the head. 

"ok run along"

"have a good day sweetie" your mom waves out the window and pulls out of the parking lot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"alright kids you have 30 minutes for lunch!" your director says over the loud speaker. You immediately sprint off to your cabin to get your phone and the radio. 

You spin the dial to the right station and open up your phone. 

"Listen up beliebers when justin comes on the phone lines will be open and you could win yourself some meet and greet tickets to meet him!" 

your stomach flutters just from the thought of seeing him that close let alone actually talking to him. 

You sit there anxious waiting for his voice to boom through the speakers. 

"i need you..." where r Ü now starts playing.

"SHIT GO GO GO GO" you mentally scream. 

Your shakey fingers dial the number. Its ringing. Your heart is pounding out of your chest. 

"Hello who is this?" you hear on the radio and your stomach sinks. You didnt get it but the phone is still ringing. 

"Hello?! hi im ashley....oh my god" 

"Goodmorning ashley if you can answer this question you will win meet and greets with justin bieber for tonight!" 

"ok ok im ready!!"

"True or False: Justin has a brother and a sister named jaxon and johanna" 

"true!"

"aaahhh no ashley i am sorry that was incorrect. Goodluck next time! We are now taking the next caller" 

Your phone is still ringing but your hopes have already been crushed. 

"Hello who is this?" you hear from your phone speaker. Your eyes bulge out of your head. 

"HELLO?" 

"You are the lucky caller ma'am what is your name"

"Oh my god hi my name is Katy" a single tear streams down your cheeks. 

"hello katy if you answer this question you will win meet and greet for justin bieber!"

"go. im ready."

"ok katy true or false: Justin grew up performing infront of the western canada theatre"

"False! He performed infront the avon theatre" you knew your answer was right but your heart still ached for his response. 

"Correct!!! Congratulations Katy you just won tickets to meet justin bieber!"

"HOLY SHIT. IM SORRY THANK YOU SO MUCH"

your call was forwarded to the reseptionist you gave you directions on what to do.. 

"ok sweetie you are going to show up to the concert tonight and go to the box call office. we will be standing there with your meet and greet tickets. you need to find us and tell us your name and your phone number so we can verify you and then your in! simple as that!"

"ok thank you so much" you whispered with tears flooding your cheeks. 

This is it. You were going to meet the boy that you have looked up to since 2009. Finally. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is going to be a part 2!!!!!! DONT WORRY!!!! i felt like it would be way too long if i added the whole concert experience within this imagine so i just split it into two. hope you enjoyed part 1!