PLANE RIDE

Holy crap almost 11k reads. Thank you guys so much. i am sooooo out of ideas and need you guys to help me please comment some ideas or meassage me!

              Today you and your family were leaving to go on a vacation. You woke really early and threw your hair up in a messy bun. You slipped on a tank top, sweatpants and uggs and started to load your bags into the car. "ugh" you groaned as you picked up the heavy bag with your fatigue arms. "alright guys lets go" you patted your pocket and didnt feel your phone. Ugh. "One sec" you ran upstairs and quickly grabbed it off the counter and jogged back out of the house making sure to lock the door on your way out. "Miami here we come! (or where ever) " You mom screamed slipping on her sunglasses. 

      After an hour drive you guys pulled into the airport and headed inside while workers handled your bags. "thank you" your father said giving one of the workers a little tip. You slipped on your sunglasses and glidded your phone out of your back pocket. You went on twitter to see of anything was happening you read one tweet that said "Haha justin has to ride with regular civilians on the plane" you chuckled and tweeted out "Headed to Miami. #TanSkinHereICome" you pressed tweet and slid your phone back into your pocket. 

After what felt like forever you heard a voice over the loud speaker "Ladies and gentleman flight 43 to Miami is boarding now" you smiled and walked over with your family to the lady and handed her your ticket. "mmmm we have alucky lady right here" she said with a wink. What the hell. "enjoy your ride" you gave her a weak smile and headed onto the plane looking for your seat. You were in the back corner next to some kid with his hood up and sunglasses on. "sorry excuse me" you said sliding past him and sitting next to the window. "Do you have the time?" he asked. Damn his voice was sexy. "Oh um yeah ots 10:35" you smiled at him. He nodded his head and looked down at his phone. 

Being the snoop that you are. You glanced down at his phone to see what he was doing. He was on twitter. "It weird flying on a regular plane. Feels right though." he tweeted out. Thats odd. Seconds later you got a notification on your phone. "It weird flying on a regular plane. Feels right though." justin Bieber had tweeted. Wait a second. Holy shit. You gasped a little then hid your phone so he wouldnt see your background was him shirtless. You quickly changed it and turned off your volume. "Im Y/N by the way" you said to him. He lifted up his head and removed his shades. "Im Justin." he answered with a smile. "yeah i know" you answered back gladly shaking his hand. "oh" he meekly whispered. "Is there something wrong?" "well i was hoping you werent going to be a fan." ouch. That hurt. "Sorry to disapoint you" you snapped putting your headphones in to block him out. He glided one out "Hey!" you kinda hollered. "Its not a bad thing. I was just hoping that i could talk to someone without them squealing or giggling then tweeting about it." he said assuring you. "Who said i was a fan? who said i would tweet our conversation? and i dont squeal thank you." you slid your headphone back in and closed your eyes.

 "hey im talking to you" Justin whispered with a smile. "then talk" you snapped smiling back.You and justin got into deep conversation about absolutely nothing, just random crap. "Your so pretty" Justin blurted out you blushed and looked down. "aww your blushing" He said tickling your sides. You slapped his arm "oh shut up" he chuckled and looked into your eyes. Slowly his face got closer to yours closing the gap in between you two. Before you knew it his lips were attached to yours. You snaked your arm around his neck and played with his hair. You both pulled away before making any noise and having everyone on the plane look at you. 

    Soon later the plan landed and it was time to say goodbye. "I would love to see you again." justin said with his hand on your hip. "You will" you winked and slipped a piece of paper with your number on it into his shirt pocket. You pecked his lips then ran off to join your family. :) 

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENDING. Anywhore thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed