CHASED BY THE PAPS

You woke up from a deep nap and rubbed your eyes. You stood up and stumbled alittle. After catching your balance you walked over to the fridge and got out some strawberries, yogurt, milk, and a banana. You got out your blender and mixed all thr ingredients together and added some ice. You got a glass and put some sugar on the rim along with a piece of strawberyy for decoration. As you were about to put the delicious smoothie to your lips the door bell rang. "ughh" you groaned and went to open the door. As soon as the door opened you almost screamed. "Hi um im Justin and this is khalil we are kinda being chased by paparazzi do you think we could hide in here until they leave?" Justin asked. You almost forgot to answer you were so starstruck. "Um uh ummm yeah yeah of course" you said mentally slapping yourself. You moved over and ushered them in. "You can just set your coats down over there" you said trying to act cool. 

    "thank you so much for doing this" Khalil said smiling at you. You smirked back and said "oh its no big deal" you turned around and silently screamed and took a deep breath. "Soo do you guys want some smoothies?" you asked breaking the silence. "Oh um yeah sure" justin said nodding his head. You got down 2 more glasses and put sugar on the rim you poured in the smoothie and handed it to them. "we never got your name by the way" Justin said looking into your eyes. "Oh sorry" your broke your gaze "Im Y/N" you gave them a sweet smile and cleaned up the mess you made. You walked over to the couch and turned on a movie sitting down and pretending like they werent even there. You patted your pockets to see if your phone was there but it wasnt. You turned around and saw Justin giggling. "I like your background" he said showing you your phone. Your face turned a bright red and you gave him a glare. "Thank you" you said ripping your phone out of his hands.

    You walked back to the couch and just wanted to cry. You didnt want him to remember you as a fan but as a person. now he knows that you are a fan. "Hey you alright?" he asked sitting next to you. You sighed and nodded. "Yeah its just i didnt want you to remember me as a fan" you said playing with your fingers. "Hey you are way to beautiful to remember as Just a fan" he winked. You blushed and kissed his cheek. He looked at you and started to lean in. Your lips were about to meet "Hey JB the paps are gone lets go!" khalil said looking out the window. Justin stopped as did you, "Uh yeah man lets go" He said sounding kinda pissed off. "Thanks again for letting us stay here" Justin smiled. "No problem come back anytime you said and slipped your number into his shirt pocket. He kissed your cheek and walked out the door. As soon as the door closed you squealed and did a little happy dance.  "THAT JUST HAPPENED" You said before plopping down on the couch thinking about that almost little kiss you had. 

So i think this imagine will have apart 2 :) IF you want your name to be used in the imagine leave your name in the comments