Chapter 2

Jasper...

As soon as I asked their story Alice's emotions went everywhere.

"Alice changed me, she has visions, I was the first person she saw. I was going back home before my mother and father found out I wasn't home, when I was crossing the road and a car came from no were, and hits me. Alice's vision showed her were it would, I wouldn't of survived if it wasn't for her" I didn't know what to say, if Alice didn't save her, this gorgeous goddess would not be sat here with me.

She's definitely the goddess of war, our mate, I can feel her inner vampire, she's our mate. The Major was telling me, mate? My mate, she's gorgeous.

"What about you Alice?"

"I can't remember anything from my human life, I just woke up to this life, alone, I jad a vision of Bella, then your future entwined with Bella's"

"Why would my future become entwined with Bella's?"

"I think you already know" she told me while giving me a look.

I looked towards Bella, looking at her then back towards Alice.

"Have you heard about a goddess of war?, who trained herself and her companion?, who the nomads fear when they bump into her?" Alice asked me.

"Yes, why?"

"I'm the goddess of war, and Alice is the one who I trained so we can look after ourselves. I have an inner demon, she calls herself 'Iz' "Bella answered me.

"Wow. I didn't even think she was real no disrespect. People know me as the god of war, and where I come from the southern wars. I have bites all over my body, but I can't see any on you"

"I have, just not on my face. I think we should go back to our hotel, so we can get our things and I'll show you, I don't mind them, it proves I can look after myself"

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head, and followed them out. After Bella told me she's proud of her scars, I've got a different view of my own scars.

The rain hadn't lessened up at all as I followed the Bella and Alice down the street. I walked slightly behind them, hands in my pockets and my head ducked. Their hotel was, just as she short one had said, about a block from the diner. It wasn't the nicest place in the city, but it wasn't a complete wreck either. We walked past the front desk, the man behind it seemed to pay no attention to us. The room was on the second floor, Bella pulled a key out of her bag and unlocked the door. Alice skipped into the room, throwing her coat neatly on one of the two beds. I closed the door behind me once I was inside. Alice lowered herself onto the nearest bed while Bella took her Jacket and top off showing me all of her scars on her body, I can't believe anyone would do this to her, such a beautiful women.

"What happened to the ones who attacked you?"

"I killed them" Bella told me while shrugging her shoulders.

"Have you got any scars Alice?"

She started laughing at me, while shaking her head no.

"Bella doesn't even give me a chance to fight, let alone for them to come near me, you two should have a mock fight one day" Alice told me laughing.

"Well you are definitely something aren't ya. Have you got any gifts?"

"As you know I have visions and well Bella can explain her gift"

"I don't know what it's called it's like I absorb others gifts when there in my shield, so far I have visions like Alice, then there's mind reading, tracking, element control, that's it so far, I can turn them on and off when I wish. What about you?" Bella told me with a shrug as if it was nothing but my mouth was gapping wide open.

"Yes ma'am I'm an empath I can feel and control others emotions" I told them honestly.

"Okay, so Jasper have you figured out why your future is entwined with Bella's yet?" Bella looked at Alice while her emotions went to embarrassment, Alice just shook her head "Bella he would of found out sooner or later"

"Well I'm guessing it's because we're mates?" I asked.

They both nodded their heads. Later that night Alice left to get another room so me and Bella can talk to each other. She told me her farther use to beat her and abuse her aswel as his friends, when she was changed she went back for him but refused to have his blood in her mouth aswel as her mother for allowing it she told me her and Alice drink from animal blood that's why their eyes are golden. She told me Alice is her best friend, how she sold her parents house, well mansion you could call it. She told me everything.

In return I told her about my human life, how when I was 17 I signed up to the war lying about my age, I told her about been the youngest major in Texas, when Maria changed me, about the southern vampire war, my depression, which in return she said she would help me swap diets if I which, which I was more than happy about, I told her about Peter and Char, how they helped me escape Marias clutches a few years after I helped them escape.

After we told each other everything we started kissing, everything just got to much with the lust between us both, we ended up marking each other with the marking bite just between the shoulder and neck. About 7 in the morning a stupid Pixie decided she should come and annoy us.