4 Months !

*Emilys POV*

After class I agree to meet Amber at a coffee shop around the block . I walk in and order 2 caramel macchiato sitting at a booth .

'Hey girl' amber smiles walking in . 'Hey , I got your fav' I wink as she sits down 'thank you my love' 'How's that little ray of sunshine doing' she asks looking at my stomach 'Good actually , The doctor says everything's good so far , and we find the gender next month' I smile

'Hows Cameron doing ?' she asks rasing her brows 'He's good . He's been doing a lot of interviews and photo shoots latley' 'oh I know have you seen that shirtless picture of him !' she laughs and I roll my eyes 'You know I'm kidding right ?' she asks and I laugh historically 'Of course !'

The hours go by as we talk nonsense , enjoying this free time . Amber looks at her phone and stands up 'I better go , I work tonight' I hug her goodbye and she kisses my stomach .

I began walking back to the dorm deciding what I will do . I zip my jacket up as the breeze gets colder walking down the alley .

Once I get back to the dorm I flash my card to the lady as she nods letting me in . Once I get into my room I kick my shoes off and slip on my pjs , this cold weather is kicking my ass . I slip on my fuzzy pants, a tank top , and my socks turning the heater up as well .

I take my makeup off, pulling my hair into a bun . I sit on the bed scrolling through my twitter newsfeed and tweeting a photo . 'missing you more everyday' Cameron was making spaghetti shirtless for dinner holding a fork up for me to taste .

My feed begans to blow up in an instant and I laugh going to my messages 'Hey babe , I miss you ! love ya x' I send it locking my phone . I look up a pizza delivery number and order 1 large pepperoni for only myself , cause I'm that fat .

After an hour the pizza man arrives and I hand him the money, closing the door and grabbing slice . I looked at my phone and sigh seeing no text back .

It's only 11 on a Friday night but dang I was tierd . I roll into the covers and place my phone onto the desk .

After what seems like an hour of trying to sleep , my phone starts to ring making me jump out of bed . It was Hayes . why would he be callin me at 1:10 am ?

'Hello ?'

'Emily , you need to get here now'

his voice was scared and the noise of sirens filled the background

'Hayes what's happening ?'

I start yelling at the phone getting no response from Hayes , hearing yelling and crys . I look out the window at the sky praying to god nothing serious has happened . Hayes hands the phone to Nash who cries

'Em , Cam ..... Cameron got into a crash'

My chest feels a million times heavier . I get onto my knees crying trying to speak but there's a clump in my throat

'He's not breathing Em'