Seperated .

*Cameron's POV*

It's been more then a month sense I've seen Emily . I would go to the hospital everyday expecting her to take me back , but she would just shrug and shoo me out .

I guess you never really understand how much you love someone until your left with nothing . The guys decided to go to some fair thing going on by the beach and I agreed to strolling along .

After showering and getting ready I glance in the mirror one last time and meet the boys in the car . I sat next to Nash and Hayes who seemed to be very quiet , which was wierd but slid it aside .

"Remember we all meet back at the dock at 8" jack j said reassuring us . Nash and I began walking to the food stands of course , I ordered a corn dog and Nash did as well . "Cameron heads up" "Huh ?" I turn around dodging the ball coming towards me . "I'm sorry , I didn't mean to aim for you!" "No it's fine don't worry" I look up shocked by who's standing in front of me "Emily ?" "Cameron ?"

*Emily's POV*

I want to pull him in for a hug but yet again i don't . We traded smiles and it began getting awkward "I'm sorry I gotta get back to my friends , it was I'm nice seeing you" before I can walk away cameron grabs my wrist

"Can we talk ?" Im stuck between yes and no resulting what would happen . "Sure , um let me go get my phone" I quickly run back to the net and grab my phone and rush back . "Are you hungry ?" "No only a little but I'm fine" he nods grabbing my hand and beginning to walk . "Im sorry , I forgot" I smile weakly and follow cameron

"So how have you been ?" "Fine , just lost a little . You ?" He stays quiet for a little then speaks up "Empty and heartbroken . Emily I still don't get it . You know everything they've said hasn't been true and never will . You've always made me happy even on the days that sucked the most , I love how you are always yourself around me . Your all I've ever looked for in a girl Emily you know that"

What do I do ? "Cameron it's not that easy , your not the one who's getting hate . You've impacted my life in a good way I will admit that but I'm scared that I will cause you to lose fans . I shouldn't have let it get to me , but I'm sensitive and it just did . Cameron I really do miss you and I would do anything to be us again."

Cameron's frown is now turned into a complete lit up smile . "So why don't we Emily ? Be us and not let the world fucking come between us . Just one more chance and I'll protect you from all the hate , please Em" I smile very slightly and look into Cameron's eyes "I knew I wouldn't last without you"

Cameron picks me up and twirls me around . "I love you Em . Forever" "Forever" I peck his lips and he places me back on the floor . "Now let's be one of those movie couples at carnivals , but well be our own" I giggle and out comes a burp . I cover my mouth in embarrassment and cameron chuckles .

"Beat the score of 23 hoops in 1:30 and you could win any of these prizes" cameron takes the ball and starts shooting like crazy , I got to admit that Cameron looks shooting hoops , well Doesn't he always look hot ? "We've got a new record !!!" the old man yells as cameron picks out his prize .

"For you my lady" Cameron hands me the hugest stuffed bear I've seen and all I can do is honestly laugh at how huge it is compared to me "I love you babe" I grab Cameron's hand and began waking towards the photo booth stand i pull cameron in and bring the bear along . After we finished we walk out and grab our photos

The first photo was of us a smiling , the 2nd one was cameron doing a duck face while I did a puppy dog face , the 3rd we were kissing , and the fourth was my favorite we both looked happy laughing with joy .

"Holy crap ! Em I lost track of time" "huh ?" with out even explaining he begans to run and pulls me along "Cameron I can't run with this bear" I shout bursting out into laughter . Seconds later we arrive at the doc to find the boys greeting fans "Emily !" matt screeches pulling me into for a hug "I've missed you matt"

It seemed to be that all the boys were just as surprised as I was to see them and so were the fans , most rolled there eyes and some took photos with me .

The one who seemed the most disappointed and serious was nash , but I would understand why . Nash had turned into more then a friend he's became my brother , and I wouldn't bare to lose him .

Before I know it Nash's arms are embracing me into a soothing hug and all that's comes out of me is tears. "Nash I'm sorry , I'm so sorry" "Shh it's okay Em . As long as your okay I'm happy" nash places a kiss on my forehead and gives me a tight hug before he lets me go . "I love you nash" "love you too"

I walk back over to Cameron and jump on his back "I love you" I whisper in his ear and drop a kiss down his neck "Your such a teaser babe"

"LAST ONE TO THE CAR HAS TO UHH I DONT KNOW JUST RUN" Matthew yells and cameron grabs my hand pulling me along "Cameron I got to go back with my friends , I'm their ride home" he does the extremely cute puppy dog face and I kiss his cheek .

"I'll go tomorrow I promise" I hold up my pinky and cameron wraps his around mine . "But I'm taking Fred with me" "who's Fred ?" I ask in confusion "Your bear , I named him Fred" I laugh and roll my eyes giving cameron a hug and kiss goodbye . "I love you" he yells as I walk away "I love you too" i yell back .

Once I found my friends we all got into the car and I began dropping them off . I felt like I'm more happier now that cameron and I are back together , Camily is back .

I walk straight upstairs when I get home and get ready for bed . Today was a long but wonderful day . After I brush my teeth and do my face I plop down on my bed and began uploading the photo me and Cameron took today .

I was on Cameron's back while he took the photo . My face was buried into his neck while he smiled , this was the only photo I had of his actually smiling . I captioned it 'No one else could make me any happier'

Right as I'm going to plug my phone in I receive a message from Cameron . 'Goodnight beautiful , I love you . Meet me at our house at 2 I got a surprise' I reply and fall asleep thinking about cameron , My love .

-----------------------;)--------------------

OKAY GUYS I KNOW SUCKY CHAPTER AGAIN BUT I HOPE THIS NDXT ONE IS A BIT BETTER ! THANK YOU FOR 93 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS ! Follow my accounts if you'd like ;

Insta : personal- __IreneHernandez__

Boys account- MyLifeSavors

Twitter : @PumaaaLovers

Thanks lovelys