Unexpected Surprise

1 week and a half later ! I'm sorry ._. *Cameron's POV*

I look at the clock nervously waiting for it to strike 12 . Luckily Taylor being the great friend he is let me borrow his dirt bikes for today . Knowing how much of a girly girl Emily is it's hopefully going to change today .

I pull out a pair of shorts and T-shirt for Emily expecting her to come in something she wouldn't want to get muddy . Unexpectedly a pair of small arms wrap around my waist and tickle my armpit causing me to laugh uncontrollably .

'Babe stop I ca-can't breath !' I laugh out loud and pick up Emily placing her on my bed . 'Hi Cameron' she nervously laughs 'I peck her lips admiring the amount of makeup she has on , in my opinion no girl needs makeup . Wearing some simple makeup is fine but I prefer none but I set it aside not wanting to argue right now

'Ready ?' She nods slightly and I quickly grab the pair of clothes I picked out 'Put these on , you'll thank me later' she furrows her eyebrows and begins undressing and redressing .

I love it how she's completely comfortable around me , I love the way her curves form her body , I love every aspect of her most of all . I grab her hand and give taylor a slight nod thanking him once again and get into Emily's car agreeing I'll drive .

'So what exactly do you have planned babe ?' 'Well wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you would it ?' She groans playfully and quickly picks her phone up ignoring the current call .

A sigh leaves her lips and I know something's wrong right away 'Babe are you okay ?' she nods and looks at me 'Yeah I just didn't sleep good last night' It couldn't be that , her face wasn't as bright like usual , her eyes looked drained , and she seemed broken . I want her to be happy and hopefully this helps relax her mind a bit .

We arrive to the place taylor told me about and I grab Emily's hand walking towards the small brown shed unlocking it revealing two dirt bikes 'No way , I don't know how to drive one of these !' I try to hold in my laugh and pull her along

Ill show you' I hand her a helmet and tell her to sit on the bike . I sit behind her starting it up . I slowly drive out reassuring Emily is firmly placed and push the gas seeing nothing but dirt flying behind us .

'Cameron !' she squeals and suddenly starts shaking her head 'Cameron you better not!' she yells talking about the puddle ahead of us . A smile grows on my face as we get closer and I drive right through it getting splashed in mud .

I stop the bike and step off to see a not so happy Emily 'I'm going to get you for that!' she playfully runs toward me and I can't help but think of her reaction of what's going to happen next . I quickly pick her up and place a kiss on her lips knowing I will regret this .

Before Emily could speak I lay Emily in mud laughing at her until I'm laying in the mud next . We just sit there laughing our butts off splashing each other with mud . Emily's throws mud at me while sticking her tongue out until she started to spit in disgust

'Eww ! Don't taste mud , it's disgusting just saying' 'Only you would do that' I tease playfully and pull Emily onto my lap wiping the mud from her lips and kissing her . Drops of water began falling onto our skin breaking the kiss .

'Lets go and clean up' I carry Emily to the car and place her on the ground so I could pull out the towels from the back and wrapping her . 'So how was that for a date ?' I ask grabbing her hand 'I never thought I would enjoy being covered in mud but it was fun!' I laugh and run around the car opening the door for Emily .

The drive home was quiet , there was a few words said but not much . I didn't like it being like this , it scared and worried me .

When we walk into the house cake mix or something like that filled my sense and I moan pulling Emily upstairs . 'Umm you can take a shower first if you want' I say grabbing a pair of sweats and boxers and a t shirt for Emily to wear after .