I've missed you

*Emily's POV*

It's been 3 weeks and I'm finally out of the hospital . All the boys came to hang out with me once I got home except Cameron .

When I was around taylor it was awkward , I had to tell him soon . I was going over to the boys house today to hang out .

I took a quick shower and slipped on some jeans and a baseball tee . Once I was ready I took one last look in the mirror and made sure I looked decent .

"Mom I'm leaving ! love you" I drove to the store really quick to get some snacks to munch on and make my way to the boys house .

"Hey boys I brought food" I yell walking in . "OMFG Emily I love you" Matt yelled embracing me in a hug . I gave all the guys a hug and pulled taylor to the side

"Taylor I don't want it to be awkward between us after I say this . I believe everyone deserves a second chance . I love cameron a lot and I just can't move on just yet"

He nods and pulls me in for a hug "I understand I still love you Emilyyyyyy" I peck his cheek and walk up the stairs .

Today was the day I would talk to cameron . I open his bedroom door and find him laying on his bed .

"Emily ?" He sits up and straightens the covers "Hey" "What are you doing here ?" "I came to hang with the boys but I need to talk to you" he frowns

"Cameron I've been thinking about us and how we used to be . Everybody makes mistakes , even I have . I believe everyone deserves a second chance cameron ."

He looks at me in the eye "Emily , I made the stupidest mistake I could have ever made . I almost lost you , I lost my one true love ."

I walk over to him and grab his hands "Cameron I was really considering on giving you a second chance . I can't let you leave this easy."

He smiles and looks at my palm "I love you Emily" "I love you too cameron" He cups my cheeks and pecks my lips "You don't know how bad I've been wanting to do that"

"Your a dork .. my dork" "and your my squirt" I kiss his cheek and pull him towards the door "Lets go the boys are probably waiting for me" We walk down hand in hand and all eyes land on us .

"Is the crew back together ?" Jack G asks . I look at cameron and smile "Yeah the crew is back together" cameron says while embracing his bro hugs .

Nash comes towards me "Promise me one thing Emily" I nod "Don't hurt him the way he hurt you" I look over at Cameron and smile softly "I wouldn't plan on it" He pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead .

"What was all that about ?" cameron asks "Just something between us" I walk into the kitchen and grab some ice cream that was in the freezer .

"Guys I was planning on going to the movies tonight at 7 . Do you guys wanna join in ?" Carter asks , I look at Cameron and nod ."Were up for it bro" "What movie carter ?"

he looks up at Matt and grins "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2" they both shout and do a handshake . I laugh uncontrollably at how big of dorks they are .

Cameron sits next to me and opens his mouth "Better close your mouth before you get a fly in there" I laugh and put a spoon of ice cream in his mouth "Mmm" I pull cameron up stairs with me into his bedroom .

I turn around and kiss his lips having them move in sync for a couple of seconds . We part and cameron is biting his lip

"I've missed that . I've missed us" I smile and nod "Well you won't have to anymore , cause I'm yours" "I'm glad to be able to call you my girl once again" he hugs my waist and places a kiss on my neck

"Lay with me ?" He asks as he plops onto his bed . I nod and snuggle into his chest . I roll my fingers through his brown fluffy hair , and watch him flip through the channels .

Minutes later he speaks up "Babe , lets to an ask Camily ?" "Is that our ship name ?" "I couldn't think of a better one okay ?" he chuckles

"I actually like it" He pulls out his phone and tweets "@Camerondallas : Tweet us questions for our ask cam with the Bae @EmilyPatterson ! Use the hashtag #AskCamily"

seconds later our phones blow up with mixes of questions and we choose random ones . "ready ?" cam asks as he pulls the camera out and chooses the best recording space. I nod and straighten my hair out .

"Hey guys today I'm doing an ask cam with my lovely girlfriend Emily once again . we asked you too tweet us questions and were going to be choosing random ones .

1st one '@AshtonsNipple : How did you guys meet ? #AskCamily #AskCamily' I read off and remembered our old ask cam .

"So I was shopping at Hollister and when I was walking out I wasn't looking where I was going because I was on my phone and bumped into my sugar plum right here" we laugh and scroll through more

'@BabyBoosxx : Dislikes and likes about each other #AskCamily' I look at Cameron and frown my eyebrows .

"I personally dislike nothing about her she's perfect . I like everything about her .. even her snorts and farts" he whispers into the camera I roll my eyes and nudged his shoulder .

"I like that he has everything I want in a boyfriend and that he makes me food . One thing I dislike is when I'm doing my makeup and he purposely bumps into me" he opens his mouth in aww "It's not on purpose ! I just think you look better without it" I kiss his cheek and continue on .

We scroll through more and got ones mainly about us And then the big one came up

'@GriersBabesxx ; Why were the boys at the hospital ? Is anybody hurt ?' I sigh and look out the window . I kick cameron telling him to answer

"I think thats something that should stay between us . I'm sorry you guys are family but this ones a bit too personal" we answer 2 more questions and top it off .

"Well that's it for this #AskCamily video ! Thanks for watching be sure to comment and subscribe for more weekly videos" Cameron kisses me and shuts the camera off .

I pull cameron into a hug and whisper into his ear 'thank you , I love you' he rubs my back and dosent reply .

"Cameronnnnn ! let's go it's time" Matt yells and we look at the clock "I'll edit it later let's go" We rush out the door and car pull with the jacks . This should be fun . THIS ONE SUCKED SORRY :(