I couldn't make him happy enough .

*Emily's POV*

I wake up next to cameron scrolling through his laptop "Morning babe" "Morning baby" I sit up and kiss Cameron's lips .

I climb out of bed and rinse my face then brush my teeth . Nobody likes stanky breath !

I walk to the kitchen and pull out pancake mix . I haven't eaten a good breakfast for a week or so . I turn on pandora and began cooking .

"Your cooking is bomb babe" I turn around and see a shirtless cameron walking towards me . "How many do you want cameron ?"

"Four" I laugh and kiss his neck "Is my baby starving ?" he nods and begans getting the syrup and peanut butter . He grabs two glasses and some milk also . I stack four rounded pancakes on a plate and place them on the table . "Thanks babe , I love you" "Love you too babe" I place another too on my plate and place the rest on the side for the boys later .

"Babeee !" I squeal looking at the amount of syrup he used "What ! I like extra syrup baby" I laugh and began devouring my breakfast . "So babe , lets talk about magcon" I say with a mouthful "Just tell me how its like to be and entertainer and meeting fans"

He wipes his mouth and rubs his thumb over the top of the glass "It's an amazing experience . Something I would want to do for the rest of my life . I love hearing the screams when the boys or myself walk out . its amazing just to stand up there a admire all the beautiful faces that are here to see us" he smiles and laughs "It breaks my heart to know some of our girls have tried to take there lifes away but tell us were the reason there still holding on . I love every moment I spend meeting the fans , taking pictures , and doing acts with the boys" He grins and looks at me "Your going to be experiencing it pretty soon"

"Cameron what if I told you I made a vine account , based on you guys" I chuckle and take another bite "No way whats it called babe ! I got to see this one" I cover my face and laugh "CashsBooty" He bursts out laughing and type it in . "These edits are actually cool babe . Especially the one of me grinding" he winks at me and we began cleaning the table .

"Babe I need to go grocery shopping today for you boys" He runs over to the calender and flips the pages "This week is Carter and Matts turn to go babe , im going to take you shopping" I look at Cameron and blow a kiss "Im going to get ready then . Thanks babe" I run upstairs and quickly change into a pair of jeans and a tank top . I neatly make a pony tail and pin flowers into it . I apply some cover up powder , mascara , and lip gloss . I grab my phone and purse and run downstairs

"You got ready fast babe" I laugh and kiss his cheek "When you mention shopping to me I can get ready in heartbeat ! Lets go" We walk out the house and leave a note for the boys .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SKIP TO END OF SHOPPING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Babe were lways doing things I like , we need to do something you like" I speak as we drive back home "Well I dont really do much fun things . All I care about is spending time with my love" I laugh softly and grab his hand . We arrive home pretty quick and grab our bags .

"Hey boys . Whats going on ?" I yell while walking in . I drive , my attention towards the kitchen to find nash , matt , taylor , and Aaron making a youtube video . "Sorry" I mumble and watch Cameron join the video . I shake my head and run upstairs . I put my clothes away neatly and pull my phone out . Dang I had a bunch twitter and vine notifications .

I pull twitter up and scroll through the home page favoriting and retweeting fan tweets . I notice Camily was trending , which warmed my heart .

I look through the hashstag and see some good but then some hate . But the hate was something worse then I expected . There was death treats and rumors spreading around the page .

"Cameron s obviously using her for a toy , nothing less nor more" "Maybe if she just died the family would be normal once again haha" "Eww slut just do the favor and kill yourself pleasse" "He's not meant for her ! Smh" There was even a photo of cameron and nash captioned "Cameron smile is brighter and he looks happier without her , we all do"

Could I really be influencing the magcon family to be tearing apart ? Maybe this was a mistake . The dating , our engagement , just coming into this family . Getting hate from nearly a billion girls is worse then anything ive experienced .

I take my ring off and place it next to a note "Maybe one day you'll find someone who makes you happy" I wipe the tears from my face , grab my laptop , and my car keys .

I peak into the kitchen and see all the boys having a good time laughing and making a mess with food . I smile and quietly walk out the back door .

All the threats are taking over my mind , I cant tear this family apart any further . I drive to my house and sigh in relief no one was home . I run upstairs and open my laptop .

I open up twitter livestream and cant help but cry thinking of what im actually going to do . I'm going to miss the boys , a ton .

*Camerons POV*

Gosh ive missed making youtube videos with my boys , its an amazing way on making ur family stronger .

Mahagony and the girls have been spending lots of time together , it makes me happy knowing Emily fits in perfect with us , and just knowing she's always okay

"Uh Cameron , bro you better watch this" Taylor says in very serious tone while pointing to his computer , it was emily and she was crying

"I dont know what ive done to make you guys hate me this much . I try to make him happy I really do and I guess you guys can't see it . Im going to miss the magcon family , especially Cameron . Ive messed all this up for myself and the boys . Ive never meant to purposely hurt you guys , I just I love him , I really do . but your guys dream is going to come true , just I need you guys to promise me something , to take care of cameron , and when he brings someone who can make him happy into this fandom don't hate her the way you guys hate me . Ive never thought I would be able to find someone who makes me feel loved , and treated me the way he did . Cameron I dont know if your watching this but"

my heart aches and my angers building up . I pull out my phone and call her . "Emily common , answer it answer" She picks up her phone and hangs up the call .

"thank you for everything , making me smile , laugh , and caring for me . Ive never been this happy yet sad in my entire life . Im sorry for messing this all up for you and the boys . Make sure that when you bring another beautiful girl , you love her with every ounce of your heart and make sure she makes you happy the way I should have . Cameron I love you to the moon and back . I just cant do this anymore , im sorry guys"

I look at the boys "No no no" I run upstairs into my room expecting to find Emily in my room .

"EMILY ? EMILY!" There was a note on the bed that read "Maybe one day youll find someone who makes you happy" I pick up her ring and tear the note up "YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY" I shout punching the wall .

I run downstairs and yell at the boys "NASH TAKE ME TO HER HOUSE NOW!" I scream and while cleaning of my hand . we quickly drive to emilys house and run inside . "EMILY !" I run upstairs and tug on her door nob "EMILY OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR ! EMILY PLEASE" I yell aggressively banging on the door .

"Emily , dont do this !" Jack G shoves me aside and kicks down the door revealing Emily's laptop and phone blown up with messages . I run into the bathroom and see pill bottles scattered on the floor making my heart shatter into pieces .

"Cameron ! bro over here" Nash yells running into another room . "EMILY !" I kneel on the floor trying to shake her up . "What have I done ? Why Emily , you know I needed you more then ever , youve always made me happy !" I look at her wrists and thighs exposing cuts having to been made recently and cover them up

"I should have been there for you , protecting you from the hate . But look what happened ? I fucking let you hurt yourself . My own angel has taken her life away for something I let happen" I look up and nash and shake my head "She can't nash , she can't !" she was stronger then letting the world take over her . "Emily ? Please , please wake up" I bury my head into her neck and kiss her lips "What have I done"

IM SORRY I HAD TO ADD SOME DRAMA I JUST HAD TO !