answering the questions

Ok hi, I'll start with the question asked to me!

my only question is where you got the inspiration for the book, cuz I know my fair share of BNHA books like this, and this one is a tad bit unusual to find even though it may seem popular. It's a good book I'll tell you that, but how'd you find the good inspiration for it?!

: I get my ideas from my head, I am naturally a crack head and then I kind of just get the ideas from either things that happen during the day or when I'm bord and I think hay that would be funny!

also

I also want to know your zodiac sign, I wanna say HBD to you when your Zodiac Sign becoming g up so I can say HBD to you all throughout it, how old are you, fav color & food, fav female & male character as well as least favorite of female & make, fav quirk, and fav villain?

my zodiac sign is cancer, my favorite food is macaroni and cheese, best girl is Mina best boi is Denki, my favorite villain is Toga or Tomura, my favorite quirk...I think Todoroki's is cool and least favorite girl....its mom I'm sorry it's just her character is boobs that is who she is

So how does izuku live with his quirks? and who do you ship

Izuku doesn't really have the hang of his quirks yet, with the language it just switches on and off randomly, His fire breath though he won't admit it once bakugou scared him and he burned his new hero coloring book. His analyzing he doesn't know how to control it and so far only comes up when he's scared or is in trouble.

and my ships here we go

Bakudeku

tododeku

Kiribaku

Kirikami

Momojiro

Shinkami

Todobakudeku

kirikamibaku

Erasermic

Mina x Tokoyami (because bnha movie 2 has changed me)

Will Izuku ever be able to use fire breather

yes, he will eventually be able to use the fire, it's just going to take some time!

Will Izuku make it into the hero course? If so will he end up using his fire quirk?

What is Izukus favorite language?

like I said before yes Izuku will be in the hero corse, and his favorite language is Japanese because that what his family speaks but he also likes French, Korean Spanish and sign language

Ships what ships will be included, what languages will deku know / will the languages come up for plot and stuff

Yes, ships, so there will be some with Izuku eventually but I'm kinda debating whether Bakudeku or tododeku, maybe a love tribal I guess ill just see what everyone wants or just see where the story goes, I feel like language will be a big part of the story but it all started when some people in the comments were talking about when izuku said Appa and how it had a double meaning in another language and it went from there, and the future of what language he will know is random I kinda just go to google translate hehe so yah if there is any language you want me to put in I'm open to adding it.

Will class 1-A's relationship with 1-B be the same as in the show?

so the relationship between class 1-A and 1-B... I guess it will be a bit different because Hitoshi is Izuku's older sibling so he wouldn't be in the class but Monoma will still be a butt hole and yah they will still be at odds.

Ok so now the questions for the characters

What's everyone's favorite person

their favorite people are...

Aizawa: cats as a whole

Yamada: Aizawa

Nemuri: herself

Hitoshi: izuku

Izuku: everyone

( just one)

Izuku: AllMight

Bakugou: No one cough cough *izuku*

Todoroki:.................the green one

Who is Izuku's favorite dad?

Izuku: my favorite dad........*glances and sweats nervously* AllMight

Yamada: he isn't even your dad

Izuku: I love both of you * le cry*

Which cat is Aizawa's favorite

Aizawa: my favorite cat is all of them it's like asking me to pick which of my children are my favorite there is a clear winner but if I said Yamada would kill me.

Oh uhh- katsuki, why is it that you hang around Izuku so much?

Izuku, how would you feel if a bunch of kids your age... Ki da... Umm- IDK, thought you were a cinnamon bun and you get a lot of friends?

Bakugou: because his parents have the best snacks, and because if I didn't hang out with him he would grow up to be a crazy cat lady like his dad. and I might like hanging out with the nerd fuck off.

Izuku: I would love to have a lot of friends, kacchan is great but I would like to know other people too, and I'm not a cinnamon bun. I'm tough and I am made of meat, not bread!

Katsuki if a bunch of people your age had a crush on Deku what will you do

Bakugou: I don't care they can like the nerd if they want.

*izuku leaves the room*

I would fucking murder them, he's too good for any of those extras and needs a real man!

Katsuki if a bunch of people your age had a crush on Deku what will you do

Bakugou: If people had a crush on Deku......I would crush them under my feet, and pick them all off one at a time till its only me...I mean pshhh I don't care.

Katsuki if someone casts a love spell on Deku and he falls in love with that person what would you do

Why do you all care about Deku finding love and why would he get hit with a love spell....but I would kill whoever is responsible and break the spell.

Question for katsuki, would you ever intentionally hurt izuku?

Bakugou: why the fuck would I hurt Deku, he's too fragile and I couldn't to that to him.

Ok, that was all the questions by the time I wrote this I hoped I answered all of your questions!