Chapter 34

Leo's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as Nico's sister's face went through many different expressions in under 30 seconds. Then she loudly screamed, "NO FUCKING WAY!" Then, a look of horror crossed her face, and, clapping her hands across her wide open mouth, she tore out of the room at top speed. Two other girls walk in, one I would geuss to be 8 or 9, and the other was obviously the other girls twin. The little one says, "I'm Kristie. This is Katherine. Who are you?" I look at Nico, then back at the two girls, wondering how many sisters Nico has. After a minute, I say, "I'm Nico's boyfriend." Katherine does the same as the other one,  just without cussing. Kristen stares at me, a look of complete surprise plastered on her face. She was probably trying to comprehend that Nico had a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend. "Who was the first one?" I ask no one in particular. "Kirsten," Nico replies boredly, "anyway, what d'you wanna do?" One of the twins runs in and practically screams, "Talk about your relationship!" A look of horror escapes onto my face, and Nico's also. I look at him and say, "I should probably go before your mom comes in here. His face pale like he had just seen a ghost, he nods. Hearing footsteps coming towards the room I say, Love you, Nico! Bye!" I hug him and run to the window. I unlatch it as fast as I can, but suddenly I am dragged back by my colar. I twist my head to see who has grabbed me, expecting the worst. My fears are confirmed as I see the face of Nico's mother very close to mine. She has flecks of spittle at the corners of her mouth, and her face is as red as a raddish. She shoves me hard, and my head slams into the hardwood. As everything starts to go black, I hear her start to scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an idea for the next chapter, but I'm not entirely sure. If I do continue with my plan, though, I hope you won't hate me and stop reading my story. I'm on the computer, and I saw that Wattpad has updated the create so that you can see stats, and I looked. I saw that my reads have gotten lower and lower with every chapter. Please don't let this happen anymore!! I hope to update again tomorrow, but who knows. I hope you likedd the chapter! Please vote and comment. Grammar natzies welcome!                                                                                           Thanks,

-IAmAFatKid