Chapter 24

Nico's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we watch a lot of episodes, I hear someone open the front door. "Probably just his mom," I think. I snuggle up closer to Leo, and he kisses my forehead. "I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Leo tells me and then he sits up and I scoot over so he can stand up. He walks to the bathroom and closes the door. I close my eyes and rest. Suddenly, there is a cold circle on the side of my head. "Move and I'll shoot your brains out," someone whispers into my ear, "Stand up slowly and don't make a noise or open your eyes." I do as told, then the person grabs my wrists and handcuffs them behind my back. Then they push me out the door at gunpoint, and I silently walk to the front door. "I guess it's not his mom then," I think. They pull me out the front door and off the porch. I run into a car, then they pull me to the back and duct tape my mouth. I am shoved into the trunk. I hear it slam shut, then the car starts. I hear a car door slam. Suddenly I'm thrown against the side as we take off, and I hear Leo screaming, "NOOOOO!!" After what seems like hours, the car stops. The trunk opens and I am manhandled by somebody through a door. They "accidentally" slam me into something. "Sorry," They say, with lots of sarcasm. Soon I am tied down on a bed with my mouth and eyes duct taped. "Nico di Angelo. You are a freak of nature. You disgust me," A familiar voice says. Then, someone tugs the tape off of my face and I see who it is. It's Hazel Levesque.