Chapter 9

Nico's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we sat at the same table at lunch. I asked Percy, "When are we going to throw her out the window?" and he replied "I guess we will do it today. Oh, here." He handed me and Leo a piece of paper that had his address on it. "Meet me there after school," Percy told everyone at our table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKEEPEETO!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped off the bus and then walked into my house. "Hey, mom, I'm going to a friends house!" I yelled, then I grabbed the keys to my truck and stepped outside. My truck was nothing much. It was just a black 1977 Ford. It had a few dents and scratches I'm the paint. I unlocked the door, sat down, and stuck the key into the slot. It started with a rumble and then I buckled up and backed out of the driveway. By the time I got to Percy's two story house, there was already three other cars in the driveway. I turned off the car and got out, then I walked up the stone path to the front door. A few seconds after I rang the door bell, the door opened and Percy stuck his head through the gap. " Nico, come in!" He said excitedly. I walked in and looked around. The room I was in was painted a dark brown and it had red furniture. Everyone else was already there. They were all seated around the room talking and eating chips. Hazel was looking nervous. "Alright! Let's do this!" Percy said.