Chapter 2

Nico's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your going to regret that," Kirsten says mischievously. "Uh oh!" I think. Then Kirsten says, "What is your sexuality?" She looks at me and smirks. Kristie, the youngest, says, "What is sexuality?" "Nothing, nothing!" I say, because she is only eight. Kirsten (the oldest at 14) and Katherine (Kristen's twin who is the middle child because of five and a half minutes) stare at me expectantly. "I don't know," I say honestly. "Really?" Katherine asks. "Yes. I'm telling the truth!" I say. "Oh, alright. Your turn, Nico," she says disappointedly. "Hmmm, Katherine, truth or dare?" "Dare if course!" she says. She always picks dare. "I dare you to stand up and do the ENTIRE Hokey Pokey every time someone says your name until dinner is over," I say, smiling evilly. "I hate you," she says. "What's that Katherine? I didn't hear you!" Kristie says, laughing her head off. Katherine gave her the evil eye, then stood up and did the Hokey Pokey and I record it on my black iPhone, and then Snapchat it to all of her friends then put my phone back down before she notices. The game goes on like this for a while before my mom calls up the stairs, "Get down here if you want dinner!" Then we all rush downstairs to find our parents and our brother already at the table eating their own large pizzas. "PIZZAAAAA!!" I yell, very excited. Then the four of us sit down and start to eat.