48

A loud knock at the door grabbed San's attention, the boy bolting up from the couch so quickly it nearly made his head spin.

San had prepared himself for Wooyoung to come over that day, deciding to dress up a bit cuter than usual as he wasn't accustomed to meeting up with him on weekends. Now that things were clearly getting more serious, San felt the urge to try a little harder.

He practically ran to the door, taking a deep breath before swinging it open.

San took in the sight of his boyfriend, clearly a bit dolled up as well. He almost laughed at how they had the same mindset.

His thoughts were quickly interrupted by Wooyoung fawning over how cute San looked, leaning in and littering his face with kisses.

"Ah— Wooyoung, at least wait til we're inside!" San giggled at the feeling, dragging his boyfriend backwards with him into the house as he kicked the front door closed with his foot.

The two fumbled their way back towards San's couch, where San quickly found himself on his back with the younger boy hovering over him, legs on each side of San's hips.

"You look so pretty," Wooyoung practically purred at the sight of his boyfriend's current look.

San had decided to adorn himself with some light shimmery eye makeup, complimenting the lip gloss he was wearing. In addition to this, the boy wore a black band t-shirt with tight jeans.

Wooyoung felt like he fell in love with San all over again.

San placed a hand on the back of Wooyoung's head, gripping a handful of his hair.

"You know, my lip gloss tastes like cherries," San mentioned a bit too conveniently, distracted by Wooyoung's intense gaze on him.

"Does it now?" Wooyoung said, glancing down. "I might have to see if you're lying."

"Be my guest," said San, smirking as Wooyoung leaned downward.

The familiar feeling of Wooyoung's lips on his welcomed San, the boy instantly feeling his own resolve falter. He couldn't help but pull Wooyoung closer to him, reaching a hand around to grip the cloth on his back.

Something, at this moment, seemed to switch on within San. He instinctively found his hands sliding under Wooyoung's sweatshirt, laying against his bare skin.

Wooyoung, surprised by the gesture, pulled away, maintaining eye contact with the boy under him.

"Hm?" San murmured, not understanding why Wooyoung had pulled away.

"Um. I just remembered what I wanted to talk to you about..." Wooyoung said shyly, seeing San's slightly disgruntled expression.

"...And you decided now is the best time?" San questioned, a little miffed at the interruption.

Wooyoung avidly nodded. San adjusted his position, putting his annoyance aside as he prepared to listen.

"Come here. Let's talk," San said, his head laying on the arm of the couch. He patted his chest as if beckoning Wooyoung to come lay there.

Wooyoung did; he found himself laying comfortably against San with his head on his chest. San still had a hand upon Wooyoung's head, lightly caressing his hair every few seconds.

"What's on your mind, baby?" he said, seeing the contemplative look on the younger's face.

Wooyoung seemed extremely hesitant to speak, as if afraid to be judged upon saying it. This made San extremely curious to know what it was..