"No, that's not what I meant. Tell me what Jungkook said that day."

"He said that he remembered everything clearly. He said he remembered how much I love you and that I should leave you alone. He said that I promised you that I don't mind falling in love with you again."

"No matter how much I think about it. Nothing makes sense." You dropped your body on the ground.

"What doesn't?" Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed.

"The whole "I don't love you" thing. You were poisoned by the Bist so there was no way you were conscious when you were in Jungkook's body. Jungkook would be the only person who was conscious the entire time. The Bist might had an effect on his actions but it wouldn't be you who is affecting his decisions, it would be the Bist."

"Yeah, that's true. I don't see the point you're making her—" Yoongi's eyes widened.

"That was my point." You sighed.

"Are you saying he's pretending that he doesn't feel anything when he was the one who loved you?"

"Yes. But I need to find the reason why." You brows furrowed as you stood up.

"Well, did he do anything that he regret doing to you or something that made him feel like he doesn't deserve you? Or something that made him feel like you deserve better? Because he is the type of guy who would do such things if he felt like any of those. He's a really selfless guy before the chaos happened."

"Yes, yes he did. But that was because he couldn't control himself back then. I already forgave him a long time ago. Why would he still think that he's wrong? I don't understand. This would hurt me even more if he keeps this up." Tears started forming in your eyes as Yoongi quickly went up to you and gave you a hug.

"It's okay, we'll figure this out together and I'll make sure to get him back to you." He pat your head.

"Even if it means that you will have to leave me." He thought.

"Let's cancel our plan of leaving then." He said.

You nodded and stayed silent.

|
|

You entered Soojin's room after Jess's help with finding it. You opened the door without even knocking and were immediately startled by what you had saw.

 You opened the door without even knocking and were immediately startled by what you had saw