Chapter 20

We both just stared at him. He was just lying there on the floor.

I slowly turned my head to look at Rooney, only now realising that he had killed someone.

My boyfriend ended someone's life.

"We need to leave." He said as he gather some of my clothes.

"What?" I asked still shocked.

"I'm sorry did I stutter. I said we need to leave and now. Get what you need." He demanded.

I could go to jail for just being here. Oh my goodness.

I jumped out of the hospital bed and ripped off all the wires that were connected to me. I moved as fast as I could. My head was pounding against my skull.

"Where are we going to put him?" I whisper yelled.

"I'll deal with him. You just go downstairs and call us a cab to the nearest airport okay." Rooney ordered.

I was too scared to ask any more questions. I couldn't stop thinking if Rooney has done this before because he seemed awfully calm whilst I'm freaking out here.

I ran out of the hospital and waved for a cab. I told the driver where to take me. We waited there for 5 more mins when Rooney returned with new clothes and damp hair.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah. I had to. I couldn't have his ginger prints on me." We kept whispering so that the driver couldn't hear what we was talking about.

"Okay. I've got some money. We will get a plane to Spain and see where the world takes us." He said as if it was this is the most normal thing ever.

I just sat there quiet. I can't believe how much my life has changed within seconds. I couldn't help myself. I had to cry. I had to let it all out.

"Hey. Don't cry. We can start a new life together. Just us two. I'm so sorry for dragging you into this." he hugged me so tight.

"It's okay. We can have a fresh start." We stayed like that until we got to the airport.

I pulled my suitcase along with me that I had taken to the hospital.

"I'm just going to the toilet quickly okay" I said.

When I turned to walk I bumped into someone.

"Ms Foster. I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder. You do not have to say anything now but anything you do say can be used as evidence I'm court..." the police officer kept on talking but I couldn't hear anything. All I could hear was laughs.

A familiar laugh. Inside my head.

Taylor's laugh.

My life is over.

Hi guys. Now I know that I haven't updated in a while. I'm not going to use the 'I was so busy' excuse because really what it is is that I have been reading so much books that I had forgotten to write my own. I hope that you can forgive me. Anyways love y'all. Please comment vote, follow. I don't mind. So sorry xx