Chapter 5

When we entered the club hand in hand I spotted Melissa dancing real close to a guy. I couldn't make out if he was from our school or not so I left her to it.

Rooney had seen loads of people he knew. One girl named Lauren hugged Rooney from the behind and as he turned around she snogged him! Right in front of my eyes. He quickly pushed her off of him as he caught a glimpse of hurt in my eyes.

I quickly turned around and looked for Melissa. I saw her ordering a drink and rushed over to her. I practically dragged her into the bathroom trying my hardest not to rip her dress. "Wow" I heard her as she tried to keep up with me.

As we got into the toilets a tear managed to escape my eye.

"What's the matter?!' she asked concerned.

"I don't even know why I'm crying. It not like Rooney and I are an official couple!" I said with hurt in my voice.

"What did he do to you" she asked starting to worry.

"Well as we were greeting everyone Lauren, you know tall, skinny, long blonde hair Lauren-"

"Yeah what about her" Melissa asked confused.

"Well she made out with Rooney right in front of me. I guess you could say that I was a little jealous" I said with pain in my voice.

"Well did he go onto her or did he at least try and stop her?"

"He pushed her off of him"

"Well then. If he really didn't like you in to slightest way ever he would have kissed her back"

"Yeah. Well I guess you're right"

"Of course I am" she said sounding a little too full of herself than intended."Now go find your man and enjoy yourself. If you need me call me!"

"Sure thing. Alright bye see ya soon"

"See ya hun. And don't forget to smile"

"I won't" I said before making my way to the dance floor.

I was searching for Rooney when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow. Oh sorry." I said looking up to a tall brown haired guy. I recognise him from my school.

"No don't worry beautiful." He said with a smirk. He pulled me closer to him. I tried shoving him away but he held me tighter by my waist. I screamed but nobody could hear me as the club was too loud.

"Get off of me!" I shouted but he just laughed.

"Don't be scared!" he chuckled.

"Get! Off! Of! Me! Or I'll scream". Once I said that I knew that it was a stupid thing to say as I just tried to but nobody heard me.

"Hey! Get off of her!" I heard a deep voice yell. I turned around to see Rooney. He pulled me away from the guy who was clearly drunk once I could get a good look at him. Before I know it Rooney's arm swung right round knocking to guy to the floor.

I stood there speechless. I panicked and because we we're near to the wall I hit the smoke alarm to distract everyone.

"Good one" Rooney smirked and he grabbed my arm and took me to the back exit.

Once we were out of there we both bursts out into laughter although I'm not really sure why. Nothing was funny.

"Thanks for getting me away from him" I said whilst looking down at my shoes.

"Hey there's no need to thank me. I don't want anybody to hurt my future girlfriend" he said whilst holding onto my waist and pulling me closer to him. The moment was perfect. We was about to kiss but then-

"Alex!" I heard a high pitched voice scream. I turned around and let go of Rooney to see Melissa standing there smirking.

"Do you mind taking me home?" She asked Rooney and I.

"Alright" we both said at the same time.

We all got into his car. He dropped Melissa off first and she couldn't stop thanking Rooney. I just laughed.

Once she got out of the car I couldn't be bother to get out of the back to get to the passenger seat so I climbed over. My dress went right over my head as I fell forwards revealing my underwear.

I was so embarrassed. Rooney helped me fix up.

"Omg! lets not ever speak of that again" I said as soon as I got my seat belt on.

"Okay. But you don't need to be embarrassed. I mean after all I am your future boyfriend." We both laughed.

Once Rooney got to my drive I invited him into my house as my mum is out of town for two weeks for work.

"Won't your mum mind?" he said uncertain.

"She's not home. She's away on a business trip" I said before getting out of the car.

Rooney followed me into my house.

"What a night!" I said before falling back onto my bed.

"Yeah! Umm Alex can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Go ahead" I said abruptly.

"Well today, you know when Lauren tried to kiss me". My stomach started to churn.

"Yeah". I said not wanting to talk about it.

"Well you just ran of and I saw a tear run down your face. was you alright?" he asked concerned.

"No. not really. But I don't know why. It's not like we're together or anything" I said hanging my head low.

"Well we could be." He said as his eyes started to flicker.

I honestly didn't know what to say. He must have thought that I didn't want to be his girlfriend because before I could say anything he turned around and headed for the door.

"Wait Rooney!" I said whilst trying to catch up with him. I ran straight into his arms and we both fell onto the floor. I landed right on top of him. I smiled and he looked at me. I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled in closer and before I knew it his lips brushed against mine, our lips moved in sinc. I gently pulled away with a huge smile on my face.

A couple hours passed and Rooney hadn't left yet as he only left cross the road. Literally.

"I'm getting kinda hungry" I said as I rubbed my flat stomach and rested my head onto his lap.

"Yeah me to. Want pizza?" I shook my head looking a tad more egar than I was meant to.

"Alright. I'll pay". As he went to grab his phone out of his back pocket I sat up and stopped him from doing so.

"Rooney" I said as I looked into his eyes."i just wanted to thank you for saving me today from that creep. I didn't really have to chance to. When you came to help me" I said.

He didn't respond to me which I was kind of shocked at but then I notices his hand move and intertwined with mine.

"Anything for my Princess!"

I gave him a peck on his lips before getting back to the film. Everything felt perfect.

Hi guys! Thanks for all the votes and support! This chapter was a more romance one but there will be a lot more happening soon! I promise! I hope that you continue to read and it's going to get much better! Again thank you for all the support! Just in case some if you was wondering yes this is my first book that I have ever started in my whole life! Sorry if it isn't good I just hope that you enjoy it!

Again thanks! I will be Updating soon x