Chapter 4

Melissa couldn't help me get dressed because she had to go home to look after her little brothers so I was on my own.

I put on a nice hot pink dress with a matching pair of flats with a flower at the top. I was going to wear my heals but I decided that it would be hard to dance for a lob time. I straightened my hair and messed it up a bit to make it poofy.

My make up was perfect. I've only really spoken to Rooney twice and I'm going on like he's my boyfriend. I did secretly want that though.

*DING DONG*

He's here. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could.

"Hey." I said flashing a smile.

"Hey. Are you ready?"

"Nearly just one minute. Please come in." I said leading him into the living room.

He sat down so I sprinted up the stairs and sprayed my Beyoncè perfume onto myself.

"I'm ready now"

"Wow! you look amazing!" I started to blush.

"You don't look bad yourself!" I said impressed.

After locking my front i saw a black Lamborghini in my drive. My jaw dropped.

"Ladies first" he said whilst opening the passenger door for me.

"Thanks"

"Anything for my future girlfriend" he smirked.

"And what makes you so sure that I'm going to be your girlfriend?" I said amused.

He laughed, "I just do okay"

"Okay"

I noticed Rooney staring at me every once in a while.

"Hey. How comes I have never noticed you before?" he asked curious.

To be honest I was a bit offended but I just brushed it off.

"Maybe because you only talk to the hottest girls at school, sleep with them an then move on" I said.

"I'm not like that. Why does everyone think that?"

The rest of the journey was cool we just sat back and enjoyed the ride. We eventually pulled up and a nice big club. Rooney and I could hear the music from outside. He slowly slipped his fingers through mine holding my hand tightly. Eeeeek!

"Shall we go inside?"

"We shall"...