Chapter 16

Rooney's POV

"They're here" I say as I hear a knock at the door. I got open and directed them into the living room.

"What's going on?" Bradley asked. The rest of his gang were just as confused as him.

"Alex has been kidnapped." I say, my voice stern.

"What! Who has her?" Bradley shouted.

"Taylor".

"I told you to keep him away from her. You couldn't follow simple orders!". I felt so guilty at that point.

It's true it was all my fault. Bradley tried to warn me about Taylor but I didn't listen.

He said to me that 'Taylor isn't all that you think he is. Keep him away from Alex' but I chose to ignore him and now look what has happened.

"I'm sorry" I murmur.

"I swear to God. If she isn't okay. I will blame you and kill you myself!" I could tell that he wasn't joking.

"Do you know where he is?" One of the girls from Bradley's gang asked. Her name is Shay.

Just then I got a phone call. Without looking at the Caller ID I answered.

"What?" I ask.

"Now now. There's no need to be rude. If you want Alex you'll be looking below yourself. She's just about breathing. I hope that you find her in time." Then there was a gun shot. It came from below my feet.

"The basement!" I shout as I run down the stairs. I heard crying and automatically knew who it was.

"Alex!" I ran up to her and saw blood dripping from her and saw a stain forming onto her top.
Bradley helped me untie her from the chair.

"Rooney. Bradley." She said and she looked tired.

"He shot me" I got so angry. She looked down at her top and I lifted it up to see that she had been shot in her stomach.

I'm gonna kill Taylor.

Alex's POV

I got blacked out by a drug that I was forced to inhale by Taylor.

The next thing I know I'm in a basement tied up to a wooden chair. I tried to get out but the ropes just dug more into my skin.

I see Taylor walk up to me with a gun in his hand. He takes out his phone and calls someone.

"What?" I hear the guy who I assume is Rooney.

"Now now. There's no need to be rude. If you want Alex you'll be looking below yourself. She's just about breathing. I hope that you find her in time."

Then Taylor pulled the trigger which hit me right in my stomach. As I re-open my eyes he was gone.

I heard footsteps from behind me as if someone was running.

"Alex!" Rooney shouted I looked at him with a blank expression.

"Rooney. Bradley" I say. I was becoming so tired. "He shot me".

I saw the anger build up in both of their eyes. I looked down at my top were the blood was now staining my clothes. Rooney carefully lifted it up.

"Bradley".

"Alex! Jut hold on for me sis. I swear you're going to be okay. I promise"

"Bradley. Don't make promises that you can't keep." I feel the darkness overwhelm me and I'm not strong enough to fight it.

"Thank you bro for everything with dad and for taking a stab for me when he used to hit me." I trail off.

"Alex. Stop talking like that please." He started to cry. "That was the past. You have a future. You're gonna have kids and be a great mom someday" he says as he kissed my head.

I shake my head slightly. "Thank you Rooney for loving me. I will always love you. I'm sorry" I say starting to close my eyes.

"No Alex. No. Stay awake please" I felt the paramedics take me into the ambulance.

Then blank.

I'm so sorry guys. But let me tell you. This isn't the end. Love y'all so much! Thanks x