Chapter 8

Yay! I have finally been discharged from the hospital. Melissa and I just lounged around yesterday, just watching tv, doing our nails, just the usual. My mum couldn't visit me because of her stupid "business trips", well I guess I better add her name to the 'Do Not Talk To List'.

"Alex!" Melissa shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah! I'm coming", I walked my fastest to catch the elevator that Melissa was in.

"Quickly. Do you need any help?" she asked whilst gesturing me to hold her hand.

When we got to the main exit I noticed a Lamborghini and instantly I knew who it was. I really wasn't in the mood.

"What's HE doing here?!" I asked Melissa who had a guilty face.

"Well I may have asked him to drop us to yours as we both have no cars" she whispered just loud enough for me to hear. She knew that she was in the wrong by the way she kept looking at her shoes and fidgeting with her suitcase.

I couldn't really stay mad at her, after all we did need a ride home.

Rooney came jogging towards us. He was expecting me to kiss him but I just looked away. He took my bags and put them in the boot. He kept staring at me which I felt uncomfortable with so I sat down in the back seat whilst Melissa sat in the passenger seat.

"How do you fell Alex?" he asked.

I just ignored him. The rest of the car journey was filled with silence.

When we reached my house I realised that everything was ruined so I asked Melissa if I was allowed to stay at hers for a bit. She went off to call her mum and clarify everything.

"What's wrong with you?" Rooney asked annoyed. "Why aren't you talking to me all of a sudden?".

"Oh I don't know!" I replied with sarcasm written all over me. "Maybe it's the fact that you left me there without any warning. Did it ever occur to you that I may have wanted you there? You could have just said that you wanted to leave instead of making a fake excuse just escape!". Thank god I got that all out.

"What do you mean? I told the doctor to give you the message that I was leaving!" he said whilst raising his voice a little. I was quiet scared to be honest.

"Oh! Sure you did! So what was so important that you had to leave right there, why you couldn't even say goodbye or an apology!" I was so angry right now. "Please tell me! I would love to hear it?"

"I can't say!" he said whilst death glaring me. "You have to stay away from me or bad things will happen and I can't say!" He said with pain in his eyes.

"Why! Why do I have to stay away? Why will bad things happen?" he just stared in my face as if I was a painting. I started to cry. "Rooney! Please tell me!".

"I can't! I'm sorry Alex!" he turned around and started heading towards his car. He reversed and then disappeared as he drove away further.

Hi guys! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. So what is Rooney hiding? I will update soon. I love you all so much thanks x