Chapter 2

Melissa ended up staying the night (as usual). I woke up with a terrible bed head. I did my everyday morning routine but today with Melissa. I was so nervous to go to school that morning and put on extra make up just to impress Rooney Niel the love of my life.

"Mmmm. What's that smell" I said overwhelmed.

"It smells like" Melissa said

"Pancakes!" we both said in unison.

I've always loved pancake day and I have all my life, well since I have been able to eat. I was in hospital for two weeks and wasn't able to eat or drink. When I recovered Mum made chocolate covered pancakes! I swear nothing has ever tasted so good in my life.

Anyway aside from pancakes, Melissa and I made our way to school in my pink Mini Cooper Convertible with the windows down, our hair blowing in the wind, it was perfect and imaginary. Instead Melissa and I walked to school which took at least half an hour. Melissa whined, moaned and groaned to whole way so I put in my earphones and listened to The Vamps.

[At School]

"Meet me in the cafeteria!" I shouted down the corridor loud enough for Melissa to hear.

"Okay" I heard a fair voice say.

*BANG!*

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I said a daze.

I looked up only to the hottest guy on the planet. Eeeeeek!

"Its alright we all make mistakes in our life" he said with a rich deepish tone in his voice.

"I'm sorry. Really. Argh! I wish I wasn't such a cluts." I said to make him feel sorry for me.

"Here. Let me help you", he bent down to pick up the rest of my books.

I can't believe that Rooney Niel just touched my books.

"Thanks." I said in a sheepish way.

"No worries" he said cooly, is that even a word? Oh well I'm to happy to be worrying about my gramma.

"I'm Alex by the way"

"I know who you are"

"You do? I hope that it's not because of something stupid that I may have done in the past" I said with embarrassment.

"No. I know you because your different in a special type of way".

I was about to wet myself, right there and right then.

My face went bright red. I looked like a baboons butt.

The bell rang which ment science.

"I've gotta go now but I'll catch you later".

"Sure see you around".