Royal Blood Part 2

Start from the beginning

Back to Six, he deals with the KGbeast laser destroying every cover he tries to take while he shoots back at the Russian assassin.

"Soon you'll be dead," said KGbeast as he fired a laser that hit the Courier hat and fell to the ground smoking and ruined.

"oh, that it's," Six thought as switches the laser gun to the All-American and uses his VATS he picks the gun arm and shoot at the barrel and then shot at KGbeast legs, making him fall to the ground

Six goes down to the ground floor of the parking garage and walks up to the mercenary.

"That was one of my favorite hats, you dick," Six kicks him in the ribs.

"ха к черту американская свинья (ha go to hell American pig)," said Kgbeast

"Have no idea what you say, but I think you insulted me," Six hit KGbeast in the forehead with the back of his gun, knocking him out. "I better get back to the Penthouse to see if everything is okay," Six heads to the elevator and back to the Penthouse.

Green Arrow and Merilyn have been shooting at each other at the Penthouse, causing many arrows to be stuck on the walls and the floor. Green Arrow took cover behind a flip couch, and he's next to his girlfriend and looks at his quiver to see he got two arrows left.

"Two arrows left. I better make them count," Green arrow thought.

"Your dead meat in the water Green Arrow and this queen will die tonight," said Merlyn

Then Penthouse door get kick open, and Six comes in "what about me," said Six

Merlyn shoots an arrow at Six, who dodges and shoots at Merlyn, and the bullet hits Merlyn in the leg. Green Arrow uses this chance to use his Boxing Glove arrow to stun Merilyn, and he falls to the ground.

"An arrow with a boxing glove on the other end of it," said Six

"Yep," said Green Arrow

"I think it's pretty cool,"

"See, and people told me it was ridiculous,"

"Nah, no is it the ridiculous weapon I got is a large soda sign that shock people,"

"I can't tell you're serious about that or not,"

Then the two felt dizziness and motion sickness; they fell to the ground, and they saw Count Vertigo, who was not pleased with the events that transferred.

"All of these men and two assassins cannot even take care of three people," said Vertigo, his hand near the two

Six tried to raise his gun and his VATs, but he couldn't even get an aim on him "great, just what I need," Six thought.

"But it doesn't matter once I kill that little bitch it'll be all worth it,"

"Not going happen," Count Vertigo turns around to see Black Canary,

She uses her Canary cry on Vertigo to get him on the ground and stop using his power, and she knocks him out.

"So that why they call you Black Canary," said Six getting up from the ground

"And now you know,"

"Are you okay," said Green Arrow.

"I'm fine, but I may need some ice on my head but for now, let's get law enforcement here,"

About a half-hour later, the cops and paramedics came to the hotel to take care of the mercenaries and three villains. Six, Green Arrow, and Black Canary are in an ambulance. A paramedic checks on Canary's head, then the Queen with another bodyguard approaches them.

"Thank you all for protecting me from my Uncle," said the queen

"In the days work your highness," said Green Arrow

"And here is a souvenir," said Six, pulling out a bottle of Nuka-cola and handing it to the Queen.

"We gotta go, Queen. The plane is leaving in a few hours," said the bodyguard

"Farwell," said the Queen as she waves goodbye

The Queen left, and once the paramedics cleared Black Canary, the Courier was about to go as well, but Green Arrow stopped him.

"I may know much about you, Six. Thanks for your help protecting the Queen," said Green arrow

"No problem besides I would not anything bad happen to that kid she will be a great queen," said Six

"So are we going to see you again, Six?" said Black Canary

"Probably when our paths cross again until then, see you two later," said Six leaving the two heroes as he walks away from the hotel.