But that's all she wants is for you to wait for her. I strain myself from saying that.

I nod. "I understand."

I say turning around so he wouldn't see my watering eyes. I don't understand why I was getting so emotional but I was.

"Athena I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"No it's fine , I just want to see my Bestfriends happy but your right this is not my relationship."

He was about to say something but he got a text from his phone and sighed in frustration.

"Listen I have to go call me when you get home?"

I nod.

I heard the door slam , indicating he left. After putting the cake in the fridge I started to close up.

My stomach started to feel funny again , it's been feeling funny for a few days but I think I just ate something wrong. I started to have a funny feeling in my mouth.

So I went to the back and went to the bathroom and took a toothbrush out my little essential bag I brought with me everywhere. I put the tooth paste on the tooth brush and right before the tooth brush came in contact with my teeth I felt like something was coming up.

I let the tooth brush fall in the sink and opened the toilet just in time throwing up everything I ate today. After I finished throwing up I flushed the toilet and I then finally did what I was originally intending to do in the bathroom which was brush my teeth.

I felt a little dizzy so I texted Leo to come pick me up. When he texted me back immediately saying he was on his way I started to pack up and put on my jacket.

Five minutes later he told me he was outside.

"Hey coniglietto." He said when I slid into the car.

"Hey Leo."

He looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay you don't look nor sound good?"

"No my stomach hurts and I just threw up I think I got food poisoning."

"Okay let's go to the hospital."

"No! I don't want to go , you know I don't like hospitals at all. I'm telling you it's a food bug."

He nodded not buying it.

"Okay but tomorrow if your still sick then I'm taking you."

"Okay." I said leaning to kiss him.

"Oh wait! Before you turn the house can we stop at the pharmacy or Walmart or something to get my vitamins?"

"Yea the pharmacy is closed so we can stop there. I'll wait in the car though."

I nod.

When he pulled up and parked to the pharmacy I went inside and walked into the isle where my pills where. Walking through the isle I see pregnancy test.

What if?

"No." I say to myself.

I can't be pregnant.

You definitely can you and Leo been fucking like rabbits for weeks and his pullout game been weak.

I laughed at my inner thoughts, but I always took plan B.

To prove myself wrong I took three different test and my vitamins.

When checking my items the cashier said "If it comes out positive congrats, I unfortunately can't get pregnant." She smiled.

"Thank you very much." I smiled.

Before I got back in the car I took the pregnancy test out the bag and I threw the receipt out.

"Sorry I took so long the cashier wasn't there at first."

"It's fine you got your vitamins?"

"Yup." I nod.

We drove the rest of the way home in a comfortable silence.

"Uh I forgot I needed to buy some dinner because I forgot to take out the chicken in the freezer so I'm going to stop at dominoes but you just go upstairs and I'll be back in like twenty minutes okay?"

"Okay." I nod looking at him questionably he's been acting weird but I know not in a way where I have to question him , he'll tell me when he's ready.

Good I need to take these test anyway.

When I got inside I took a shower and put on my night clothes.

When I finally needed to use the bathroom I took the three test into the bathroom and did what the instructions asked.

I put the timer on for five minutes even though it said only three.

The longest five minutes of my life.

When the timer went off I jumped. I got up and went inside the bathroom.

I took a deep breath and looked down at the three test.
.
.
.
.
Heyyy y'all author here so this story is soon coming to an end but we still got a few more chapter and then Later on today......... expect my first chapter of Sasha and mateos story but I just got a few more stuff to do with the cover and cast and stuff because the chapter is already doneeeee. Love ya byeeee.